Brahmins born superior : Gujarat Assembly speaker

lovemystate

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Yendhukura vallani villani pilusthunnav ..nunnu yentha yerri pappa ga nilabettano choodamani ana.  "i am soo discrminated by kammas they asked me to marry only kamma girl boohoohboohoo"

tnlcNrv.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Yedisaavule noti vaatam .. chalokthululu.. punch dialogues kosam prasa thappa yemi undadhu mee batch deggara.. dolla .. khaaaali.. can’t engage in any debate other than trolling CBN like a robot  mindlessly

PK-26.gif

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Yendhukura vallani villani pilusthunnav ..nunnu yentha yerri pappa ga nilabettano choodamani ana.  "i am soo discrminated by kammas they asked me to marry only kamma girl boohoohboohoo"

This one?  That was just one small example I gave. The kind of discrimination I'm talking is always being condescending about my parents wedding , not being able to talk openly with cousins coz they are barred from mingling with me as I might influence them like my dad. These are just a few things . If it was just name calling or words I wouldn't even be bothered .

5 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

This one?  That was just one small example I gave. The kind of discrimination I'm talking is always being condescending about my parents wedding , not being able to talk openly with cousins coz they are barred from mingling with me as I might influence them like my dad. These are just a few things . If it was just name calling or words I wouldn't even be bothered .

This one :

"What discrimination did you undergo? did you lose a job? did they beat you up ? did they say you can worship your god only through them ? did they insist you fall at their feet for "blessings"? - you faced NOTHING.  In fact by your own admission they want you to marry one of their own. You are just a retard thats all.  You dont even need them - its not as if the jobs are there."

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

This one :

"What discrimination did you undergo? did you lose a job? did they beat you up ? did they say you can worship your god only through them ? did they insist you fall at their feet for "blessings"? - you faced NOTHING.  In fact by your own admission they want you to marry one of their own. You are just a retard thats all.  You dont even need them - its not as if the jobs are there."

I have always stated whatever discrimination and gajji i experienced was personal . They knew their condescending  words and behavior hurt my mom and dad emotionally after a while. But to grease their egos ,which was hurt by my chow dad marrying a kannadiga , they continued and increased the intensity. I can only imagine the scrutiny if my mom's family was poor. I have never compared my pain with anyone else. I justify my trolling and hating gajji pulkas due to the personal trauma me and myy family went through.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

This one :

YYes i'm pretty sure if my moms family was not as rich and politically connected as they are , then all the things you described would've happened .

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

I have always stated whatever discrimination and gajji i experienced was personal . They knew their condescending  words and behavior hurt my mom and dad emotionally after a while. But to grease their egos ,which was hurt by my chow dad marrying a kannadiga , they continued and increased the intensity. I can only imagine the scrutiny if my mom's family was poor. I have never compared my pain with anyone else. I justify my trolling and hating gajji pulkas due to the personal trauma me and myy family went through.

That is your trauma ..really ? do you know people banned for hundreds of years from their own temples ..do you know people forced to live outside villages because their very sight is considered impure while simulatenously raping their women .. Do you know about 90% percent of hindus banned by brahmins from going to school by ganging up with foreign invaders like brits?

You face nothing. I had relatives of all sorts - an arrogant uncle who used to talk demeaningly to my father - my moms side relative who took laks of my mother's money in trust and never returned back. 

You are just an immature troll.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

That is your trauma ..really ? do you know people banned for hundreds of years from their own temples ..do you know people forced to live outside villages because their very sight is considered impure while simulatenously raping their women .. Do you know about 90% percent of hindus banned by brahmins from going to school by ganging up with foreign invaders like brits?

You face nothing. I had relatives of all sorts - an arrogant uncle who used to talk demeaningly to my father - my moms side relative who took laks of my mother's money in trust and never returned back. 

It might not be as severe as the things you told but i see no difference between gajji pulkas and ppl you described.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Hmm..Let me put this in your own fckng style. 

Is this really your trauma ... seriuosly ???

Do you know how many innocent muslim women were forced, abused & raped by their own religion ppl ?? Do you know about 99% of muslim women were banned going to mosque (their own religious thing) ? 

You faced nothing... I had friends of all sorts - an arrogant and immatured sob who used to talk demeaningly to my religion & about some castes for no reason except he hates one particular thing. 

You are just an immature fool !!!

54 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

It might not be as severe as the things you told but i see no difference between gajji pulkas and ppl you described.

hahaha ..so you see no difference between a cousin in KG area not talking to you sitting in bangalore and enjoying it so called "casteless environment" with somebody forced to live outside villages and  feed on dead cows and treated his touch as impure...you are a self absorbed pathetic man.

51 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Hmm..Let me put this in your own fckng style. 

Is this really your trauma ... seriuosly ???

Do you know how many innocent muslim women were forced, abused & raped by their own religion ppl ?? Do you know about 99% of muslim women were banned going to mosque (their own religious thing) ? 

You faced nothing... I had friends of all sorts - an arrogant and immatured sob who used to talk demeaningly to my religion & about some castes for no reason except he hates one particular thing. 

You are just an immature fool !!!

I did not complain of any trauma you fool ..he did.

15 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

hahaha ..so you see no difference between a cousin in KG area not talking to you sitting in bangalore and enjoying it so called "casteless environment" with somebody forced to live outside villages and  feed on dead cows and treated his touch as impure...you are a self absorbed pathetic man.

Stop trying to change the narrative here. I'm equating a KG gajji pulka to the oppressors you pointed out. I never equated my pain or trauma with anyone else.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Stop trying to change the narrative here. I'm equating a KG gajji pulka to the oppressors you pointed out. I never equated my pain or trauma with anyone else.

whaaat .. when it is not the same oppression in raange or intensity ot humiliation how is are oppressors on the same level...why dont you re-start your entire thought process instead of digging yourself in to a deeeper and deeper hole