Brahmins born superior : Gujarat Assembly speaker

lovemystate

15 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I did not complain of any trauma you fool ..he did.

I did not complain halfwit. I gave you the reason. You asked why i antagonize your community i.e pulkas. I clearly explained why i hate gajji pulkas . Stop trying to divert everything against the reason i gave.

Just now, lovemystate said:

whaaat .. when it is not the same oppression in raange or intensity ot humiliation how is are oppressors on the same level...why dont you re-start your entire thought process instead of digging yourself in to a deeeper and deeper hole

For you k gajji might not be as big a deal but as far as i see that is bigger problem in Andhra than anything.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

For you k gajji might not be as big a deal but as far as i see that is bigger problem in Andhra than anything.

yes your stupidity made it a big deal and you will get nothing out of it apart from a few hollow laughs. If anything situation will change worse as you are supporting another bunch of casteists. For you everything is caste related warfare there is nothing more in that little shitty brain of yours. no economics, no future.

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

I did not complain halfwit. I gave you the reason. You asked why i antagonize your community i.e pulkas. I clearly explained why i hate gajji pulkas . Stop trying to divert everything against the reason i gave.

your direct quote ". I justify my trolling and hating gajji pulkas due to the personal trauma me and myy family went through."

As I said you are digging yourself in to deeper and deeper hole

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

yes your stupidity made it a big deal and you will get nothing out of it apart from a few hollow laughs. If anything situation will change worse as you are supporting another bunch of casteists. For you everything is caste related warfare there is nothing more in that little shitty brain of yours. no economics, no future.

So if i speak against gajji pulkas, how does it equate to me supporting other casteists? So according to you everyone has to take one side of gajji and  your pulka gajji is better in your eyes so everyone should imbibe that ? Your gajji has reached its apogee. You are not able to see what ppl go through coz of that pulka gajji. You see it as a everyday routine thing as its so ingrained in your blood. YYou are no different from that gutter pig Bul Bul.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

So if i speak against gajji pulkas, how does it equate to me supporting other casteists? So according to you everyone has to take one side of gajji and  your pulka gajji is better in your eyes so everyone should imbibe that ? Your gajji has reached its apogee. You are not able to see what ppl go through coz of that pulka gajji. You see it as a everyday routine thing as its so ingrained in your blood. YYou are no different from that gutter pig Bul Bul.

I have never seen you spare a single thought about caste system, its origins and its manifestations. I made so many posts but like a keyed up toy which makes repeated dumb robotic motions you say the same things. I never denied caste feelings in kammas and  i condemn it - but caste is a much bigger problem with much bigger canvass. But you are a narcisst self absorbed about your relaltives silly fights and somebody manipulated you in to a zombie mindlesly attacking CBN, pulkas or whatever.

8 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

your direct quote ". I justify my trolling and hating gajji pulkas due to the personal trauma me and myy family went through."

As I said you are digging yourself in to deeper and deeper hole

Your pulka gajji has affected so many ppl in Andhra. One whole village was burned to death . You will never accept the gajji as its normal for you. You are not the one who is undergoing discrimination . Think of a student from Bangalore who doesn't care abt communities who might join Vignan college in Guntur or Siddhartha in Vijayawada and undergo this gajji from the gajji batch there. Again it'll be nothing for you as you are part of that gajji batch. For you all of these are normal.

• Upvote 1

Just now, lovemystate said:

I have never seen you spare a single thought about caste system, its origins and its manifestations. I made so many posts but like a keyed up toy which makes repeated dumb robotic motions you say the same things. I never denied caste feelings in kammas and  i condemn it - but caste is a much bigger problem with much bigger canvass. But you are a narcisst self absorbed about your relaltives silly fights and somebody manipulated you in to a zombie mindlesly attacking CBN, pulkas or whatever.

I'm telling the same thing to you. You are a zombie parrotting the same thing about hinduism but will not address gajji in your community. You want to remain in denial . You feel all that doesn't signify gajji. You are the text book definition of narcissism. You want to address fallacies about other communities but ignore the core problem Andhra is facing by ignoring gajji .

• Upvote 1

Just now, pamogudu said:

I'm telling the same thing to you. You are a zombie parrotting the same thing about hinduism but will not address gajji in your community. You want to remain in denial . You feel all that doesn't signify gajji. You are the text book definition of narcissism. You want to address fallacies about other communities but ignore the core problem Andhra is facing by ignoring gajji .

I condemn it. what else can i do. But they are not the source of this. The source is brahmins and their books. These people whoever they are are just stupid. 

9 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Your pulka gajji has affected so many ppl in Andhra. One whole village was burned to death . You will never accept the gajji as its normal for you. You are not the one who is undergoing discrimination . Think of a student from Bangalore who doesn't care abt communities who might join Vignan college in Guntur or Siddhartha in Vijayawada and undergo this gajji from the gajji batch there. Again it'll be nothing for you as you are part of that gajji batch. For you all of these are normal.

are you talking about 1983 sometime ..there was a reddy massacre too in Tsundur i think. But yea I dont rreally care about your "trauma"..yes they made some rude comments but nobody denied you education..nobody denied you food or accomodation which was routine for millions of hindus..you are just fine ..probably in usa or india in wealthy neighborhood with enough leisure in chatrooms. They are even offering you their girls in marriage to you. whatever happened in your college you can get over it and act a bit matured now.  

And let me explain to you one more time the inherent fairness I have and the inherent narcissim you display. While I criticize reddy casteism or brahmin casteism I never celebrated destruction of their wealth or one sided destruction of their future. I only want them to stop the criminality and act fair. I dont want to rob their wealth or their work. But you incessantly celebrated the breach of contract with amaravati farmers by state government just as one example.

If for example YSR could really get brahmani steels to kadapa - I would never wish someone comes again closes it and relocates it to some other place because there are too many reddies there. 

In fact I wish YSR or Jagan or KCR do atleast half of what CBN did so I can celebrate them too. After they too are telugu people. Alaso I dont find any exampples.

19 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I condemn it. what else can i do. But they are not the source of this. The source is brahmins and their books. These people whoever they are are just stupid. 

See this thread for example. A pulka who is more happy for the mans misfortune than the fact that man's  wife is getting treated . This is that gajji ego i was referring to . The TS is happy that man is suffering after he acted in a movie which was against pulka beliefs.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

And let me explain to you one more time the inherent fairness I have and the inherent narcissim you display. While I criticize reddy casteism or brahmin casteism I never celebrated destruction of their wealth or one sided destruction of their future. I only want them to stop the criminality and act fair. I dont want to rob their wealth or their work. But you incessantly celebrated the breach of contract with amaravati farmers by state government just as one example.

If for example YSR could really get brahmani steels to kadapa - I would never wish someone comes again closes it and relocates it to some other place because there are too many reddies there. 

In fact I wish YSR or Jagan or KCR do atleast half of what CBN did so I can celebrate them too. After they too are telugu people. Alaso I dont find any exampples.

According to the land acquisition act 2013 made by central govt with the recommendations of several experts :

1) Land acquistion 30% natives oppose cheste, govt has to stop that

2) CBN a acquistion ni bypass chesi CRDA ni create chesi land pooling chesaadu.

Now you decide who supported destruction. Ppl with vested interests and gajji like you . Now your whole argument flew on your face. Keep ur pulka gajji in KG region and please dont spoil rest of AP and south India.

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

See this thread for example. A pulka who is more happy for the mans misfortune than the fact that man's  wife is getting treated . This is that gajji ego i was referring to . The TS is happy that man is suffering after he acted in a movie which was against pulka beliefs.

cancer is misfortune and not injustice...taking capital from amaravati is a breach of contract and an injustice ...which you celebrate. Morover its absolutely not clear the TS is celebrating it. He seems to be saying that while NTR is still servicing those who troll him in his hospital the people who made the film and used the actor for their money and politics are not caring about them.