Brahmins born superior : Gujarat Assembly speaker

lovemystate

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

According to the land acquisition act 2013 made by central govt with the recommendations of several experts :

1) Land acquistion 30% natives oppose cheste, govt has to stop that

2) CBN a acquistion ni bypass chesi CRDA ni create chesi land pooling chesaadu.

Now you decide who supported destruction. Ppl with vested interests and gajji like you . Now your whole argument flew on your face. Keep ur pulka gajji in KG region and please dont spoil rest of AP and south India.

There was NO land acquisition in amaravati. It is land pooling. Get the basics right man ..seriously this is irritating. The govt entered in to a contract with famers in return for pooling the land they will invest in the land for capital and return a portion of it. That contract is breached by the govt now again which acted like rogue real estate developer who promised a first class apartment in pictures and delivered a mud built hut. 

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

cancer is misfortune and not injustice...taking capital from amaravati is a breach of contract and an injustice ...which you celebrate. Morover its absolutely not clear the TS is celebrating it. He seems to be saying that while NTR is still servicing those who troll him in his hospital the people who made the film and used the actor for their money and politics are not caring about them.

Show me one thread where im celebrating injustice to farmers? Stop ur ABN style manipulation and trying to combine two different things.I've already told farmers should get their due. But if someone is expecting crores out of their land like the gajji pulkas then i'll oppose them. The farmers should be given what they were promised and that does not include artificially increasing land rates.  What is the intention of posting that thread about cancer if not to satisfyy that pulka gajji ego.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Show me one thread where im celebrating injustice to farmers? Stop ur ABN style manipulation and trying to combine two different things.I've already told farmers should get their due. But if someone is expecting crores out of their land like the gajji pulkas then i'll oppose them. The farmers should be given what they were promised and that does not include artificially increasing land rates.  What is the intention of posting that thread about cancer if not to satisfyy that pulka gajji ego.

They are not asking for crores ..their contract must be honored ..capital built there as promised to them..it doesnt matter whether built capital gives returns in laks or crores or in paisas.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

There was NO land acquisition in amaravati. It is land pooling. Get the basics right man ..seriously this is irritating. The govt entered in to a contract with famers in return for pooling the land they will invest in the land for capital and return a portion of it. That contract is breached by the govt now again which acted like rogue real estate developer who promised a first class apartment in pictures and delivered a mud built hut. 

u talking about brahmins while defending your caste is definitely hypocritical though.That is why dumbfcuks like pamogudu are challenging u.

seriously there is no fair system in wht you propose. u propose a state for the natives, by the natives. but who are these natives? for eg. in chittoor how would you separate the natives? 

ur logic is definitely deeply flawed.

Just now, lovemystate said:

They are not asking for crores ..their contract must be honored ..capital built there as promised to them..it doesnt matter whether built capital gives returns in laks or crores or in paisas.

Yes if that was promised while creating CRDA then that should be honored. Not everything in unrealistic fake ppts like
8RnKdvK.jpg

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

u talking about brahmins while defending your caste is definitely hypocritical though.That is why dumbfcuks like pamogudu are challenging u.

seriously there is no fair system in wht you propose. u propose a state for the natives, by the natives. but who are these natives? for eg. in chittoor how would you separate the natives? 

what is wrong .. I am not defending any caste ..you comprehension is deeply flawed. Chitoor are not seperated. A govt must honor its contracts its as simple as that. maybe when we have some starwars technology we will split capital in to million pieces and have a piece in every street until now use the common sense model of development.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

Your longing for attention from a Bangalorean is understandable but please stop your wannabe posts. I know every konga aspires to be like a Bangalorean but its not easy.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

and govt made a decision that lets them fulfill their agenda.

do u expect Jagan to fulfill cbn's dream? especially when  cbn will claim the city as his 'vision' in the future? 

cbn mistake to put jagan on the spot. cbn's mistake that he's not a charismatic leader and has to depend on things like amaravati as his legacy. well, his legacy is given a whooping by jagan.welll deserved one at that.

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Yes if that was promised while creating CRDA then that should be honored. Not everything in unrealistic fake ppts like
8RnKdvK.jpg

A PPT is not a contract .. and it came from a party not from the governement..what the hell is wrong with you ..is an advertizement a contract ? why do you confuse so much land pooling with land acqusition not ppt with contracts.

Just now, pottipotato said:

and govt made a decision that lets them fulfill their agenda.

do u expect Jagan to fulfill cbn's dream? especially when  cbn will claim the city as his 'vision' in the future? 

cbn mistake to put jagan on the spot. cbn's mistake that he's not a charismatic leader and has to depend on things like amaravati as his legacy. well, his legacy is given a whooping by jagan.welll deserved one at that.

the contract is between govt of ap and farmers of that region..it doesnt matter which political party is in power. No state or country will run if they keep breaching their contract whenver there is a change in poltical party.

Just now, lovemystate said:

A PPT is not a contract .. and it came from a party not from the governement..what the hell is wrong with you ..is an advertizement a contract ? why do you confuse so much land pooling with land acqusition not ppt with contracts.

I want the farmers to get everything they were promised. I support the farmers and will speak against those who are opposing it. If not for CBN and his idiotic ideas AP would not have been in this mess.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

what is wrong .. I am not defending any caste ..you comprehension is deeply flawed. Chitoor are not seperated. A govt must honor its contracts its as simple as that. maybe when we have some starwars technology we will split capital in to million pieces and have a piece in every street until now use the common sense model of development.

the way you use 'deelopment' is not how development actually happens. 

govts have priorities. jagan's govt has different ones. he's not responsible for the promises that cbn made.

agreements can always be renegotiated with change of govts. 

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

I want the farmers to get everything they were promised. I support the farmers and will speak against those who are opposing it. If not for CBN and his idiotic ideas AP would not have been in this mess.

They were promised a capital and capital it should be ..jagga can build it as he sees it ..let him build huts for assembly and high courts but capital must be there.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

the contract is between govt of ap and farmers of that region..it doesnt matter which political party is in power. No state or country will run if they keep breaching their contract whenver there is a change in poltical party.

the contract will be renegotiated in light of new realities.

if cbn wanted to fulfill his vision, he should have won the elections.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

because the role of the state should always be minimal. It should exist only to govern an area.

the more hard lines are drawn in the map, the harder it becomes for the state to get out of the way, and start dictating to its population.

nrc, caa, etc all of them are because of overreaching powers given to the state. It won't be very different in AP/TG separate country too.