Diff between tyagam and business -noti dula

kothavani

Just now, pottipotato said:

someone has to speak. cbn created this mess. not jagan.

farmers who thought their land will hit a particular price in 10yrs/20yrs are delusional.

like he said, Jagan has different agenda. whether u agree or not. He is not going to waste money on a capital that cbn and his dumb kid can claim later.

Yes someone has to speak ... That same speech he should have given while election campaign ... or even now ... go to the same public who gave a complain in the police station that he is missing and tell them this same speech ..33mtnj.gif

CBN had made a mistake that is the reason people voted him out of power.... Inka blame game adagatam lo em vastundi ..33mtnj.gif

If you want to dismiss those people as Paid Artist then there is no point of discussion ...33mtnj.gif

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

someone has to speak. cbn created this mess. not jagan.

farmers who thought their land will hit a particular price in 10yrs/20yrs are delusional.

like he said, Jagan has different agenda. whether u agree or not. He is not going to waste money on a capital that cbn and his dumb kid can claim later.

How dare you call our well qualified and dignified Lokesh babu as dumb ani @lovemystate @futureofandhra @TheBrahmabull questioning

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

If you want to dismiss those people as Paid Artist then there is no point of discussion ...

he said they are paid artists? i didn't notice that in this video. 

sure concerns should be addressed

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

he said they are paid artists? i didn't notice that in this video

sure concerns should be addressed

He did not say in that video .... That is the common statement right now ani na vuddesam ...33mtnj.gif

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

He did not say in that video .... That is the common statement right now ani na vuddesam ...33mtnj.gif

Criticizing everyone as paid artists is highly objectionable but CBN and TDP have a proven history of hiring paid goons and orchestrating fake dharnas and protests. They were caught quite a number of times. If someone like Pawan Kalyan is leading the protests i dont think anyone will use that accusation. CBN because of his dimwit coterie has to face this even if his intentions are genuine.

He did not say in that video .... That is the common statement right now ani na vuddesam ...

I just cannot understand how cbn can command such a followin among educated class in AP, with his harebrained ideas.

I saw something about selling 10k acres to fund the construction of capital. wtf is that? I can't even begin to imagine the kind of disgust I have for the politics cbn plays.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

I just cannot understand how cbn can command such a followin among educated class in AP, with his harebrained ideas.

I saw something about selling 10k acres to fund the construction of capital. wtf is that? I can't even begin to imagine the kind of disgust I have for the politics cbn plays.

rey savadegaku okka post lo ni views cheppi api savu ..thread antha penta sestav

Just now, ticket said:

rey savadegaku okka post lo ni views cheppi api savu ..thread antha penta sestav

penta thread lo pentey untadhi ra. neeku nachinattu kaavalantey nuvvu thread eskoni evarni raani baaka andulo ki.

5 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Criticizing everyone as paid artists is highly objectionable but CBN and TDP have a proven history of hiring paid goons and orchestrating fake dharnas and protests. They were caught quite a number of times. If someone like Pawan Kalyan is leading the protests i dont think anyone will use that accusation. CBN because of his dimwit coterie has to face this even if his intentions are genuine.

CBN might have a history ... I am not saying about that ....33mtnj.gif

Because of that nijam ga akkada nunchodini manam avahelana cheyakudadu kada paid ani ...33mtnj.gif

CBN might have a history ... I am not saying about that ....33mtnj.gif

Because of that nijam ga akkada nunchodini manam avahelana cheyakudadu kada paid ani ...33mtnj.gif

Yes no politician has any rights claiming farmers protesting as paid artists.