commercial properties in hyd

problem

13 minutes ago, problem said:

Naa daggara 4.8 cr cash undi, motham cash pettatam best or keeping 2 cr in cash and taking 3 cr in loan is better ah?, which is better.....nenu ippudu india kove ipoyanu kabatti ika nri kinda ranu nenu

First try on small building or office space if it works good and you will know the things well then go little big and step by step 

2 hours ago, problem said:

Hi, hyd lo commercial property kondamani plan.....ela ante either shops ki rent ki avvatam ledha hostel bldg teesukuni rent ki iddamu ani......I am ready to invest 5 cr.......mth ki oka 4 lakhs daka rent expecting.......evarina ila commercial property konna experiences unte cheppandi.....I am planing to purchase in the nxt few mths

kaalam maarindi brother...

if you want 4 lakhs per month returns... investment should be around 8-10 cr... 

From my personal experience.. either directly buying commercial property or buying a empty plot and doing construction have their own set of problems...  but latter is easier.. as you might find prospective renters looking out during construction phase and ready to hand in some advance to make it easy on your purse....!

• Upvote 1

I know someone who got 6 months of rent in advance from all his ground floor renters during construction phase itself.. and he was able to construct additional floor on top, +1 to original plan with this money and rent it to some computer course center!

Okati vundi bro kkp 7.5 c ki 3.75 rent I think close to your expectation 7 ki negotiation chesko vachu 

adi above my range so passing on the info 

17 minutes ago, pandemkodi said:

Okati vundi bro kkp 7.5 c ki 3.75 rent I think close to your expectation 7 ki negotiation chesko vachu 

adi above my range so passing on the info 

7.5c  gallery_731_18_368094.gif

"so passing on the info . . .  "  nee tyagam chinnadhi kaadu bro,   2jqw8l.gif

3 hours ago, Minniee said:

Android_halwa neekem vastadi ilanti threads vesi namminchalankuntunav,evadaina ilanti fraud pani cheste e thread chadivi

nee location jai jagan aa !! suuuper 3l9b19.gif