My First Stock Call

ILOVEGIRLS

42 minutes ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

Why should I disclose knowledge free of.cost which it took over a decade for me to earn.

Ne lanti galivatam comments ki evaru patinchukoru.

If you want further calls from me pm me,looks like waste of public service. 

bro, vaadini light tisuko. let's focus on trading. I like that you start good trading threads instead of other's dumb ass threads.

• Upvote 1

Just now, vin421 said:

bro, vaadini light tisuko. let's focus on trading. I like that you start good trading threads instead of other's dumb ass threads.

if you need to have knwoledge sharing of this, you guys need to back up the people. Vadu istam vachinatu comments isthe evaru munduku raru. 

Yeah may be this call is failed so far but thats expected in trading.  Vadiki chala telishte vade calls ivochuga . vucha ivadaniki. malli edupu.

18 minutes ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

if you need to have knwoledge sharing of this, you guys need to back up the people. Vadu istam vachinatu comments isthe evaru munduku raru. 

Yeah may be this call is failed so far but thats expected in trading.  Vadiki chala telishte vade calls ivochuga . vucha ivadaniki. malli edupu.

ippudu nen call isthunna choodra ippudu short esi 3232 daggara Sl ettukoo

• Haha 1