schengen visa question

cup_saucer

nen uncertain unna about travelling.. so.. if i decide how many days mundu apply cheyochu for short term travel visa to spain..

is it e-visa/online approval/visa on arrival for us??

and is short term visa to spain is valid to other schengen visa countries??

process chusthe ticket confirmation already undali while u apply ani undi.. is it true? ala theesukovali ani ante na case lo prob is i have many stringed attached before deciding about trip.. 

1 hour ago, cup_saucer said:

nen uncertain unna about travelling.. so.. if i decide how many days mundu apply cheyochu for short term travel visa to spain..

process chusthe ticket confirmation already undali while u apply ani undi.. is it true? ala theesukovali ani ante na case lo prob is i have many stringed attached before deciding about trip.. 

its a visa where you must go in person to nearest embassy 

schengen visa is valid across 26 countries (few parts of switzerland) in Europe

uncertain unte don't even think about it paisal and time bokka 

You need to go for in person interview depending on your location. 

Yes, along with spain, you can visit all other schengen countries. You are supposed to apply for schengen visa in a country where you are going to stay longer. If you are visting two countries during your visit and staying in both those countries for equal amount of time, then you should get schengen visa from your POE country.

Yes, you have to show your airline reservation. Generally, get the ticket on the date of your interview and cancel the ticket after your interview. You also need to show detailed itinerary during your interview. You have to show them whats your plan and where you are staying in the course of your travel. If this is your first time applying for schengen visa, then they may give visa for no of days based on your airline ticket + 1 day.  Understand that they wouldn't issue visa like US for 10 years or like UK for 3 months. Lets say, if you are visting dates are Jan 15 to 30, they will issue visa for Jan 15-31st (It may vary, but generally this is how it goes).

Uncertainty vuntey apply cheyaku waste 

16 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

You need to go for in person interview depending on your location. 

Yes, along with spain, you can visit all other schengen countries. You are supposed to apply for schengen visa in a country where you are going to stay longer. If you are visting two countries during your visit and staying in both those countries for equal amount of time, then you should get schengen visa from your POE country.

Yes, you have to show your airline reservation. Generally, get the ticket on the date of your interview and cancel the ticket after your interview. You also need to show detailed itinerary during your interview. You have to show them whats your plan and where you are staying in the course of your travel. If this is your first time applying for schengen visa, then they may give visa for no of days based on your airline ticket + 1 day.  Understand that they wouldn't issue visa like US for 10 years or like UK for 3 months. Lets say, if you are visting dates are Jan 15 to 30, they will issue visa for Jan 15-31st (It may vary, but generally this is how it goes).

it depends on case workers, some of my friends, who came for on-site, they got schengen Visa for 2.5 years, valla work permit kanna eekuva iichadu. 

Just keep a letter saying that, you have plans to visit again in future ani. 

My wife got 1.5 years last year, when we went to spain. 

In general, French embassy will give more validity ani antaru

PS: they applied from UK

Schengen Visa application gurinchi maa Ammu @Amrita ki telisinantha evariki telvadu...

Just now, quickgun_murugun said:

Normally Schengen visa validity entha untundi?

It depends on itinerary and various factors anukunta . Swiss embassy lo naku exact itinerary prakaram 14 days ki vachindi. Then I applied at French as I wasn’t really planning during that time I got for an year . First time monta mandi ki I saw getting as per itinerary.

Just now, Amrita said:

It depends on itinerary and various factors anukunta . Swiss embassy lo naku exact itinerary prakaram 14 days ki vachindi. Then I applied at French as I wasn’t really planning during that time I got for an year . First time monta mandi ki I saw getting as per itinerary.

itinerary lu lekunda visitor visa apply cheyyocha?

3 hours ago, cup_saucer said:

Check after 5-6 pages info undali .