Allu arvind ki anta padmasri ivandi

kothavani

Stylish star Allu Arjun turned every emotional and had tears in his eyes at the musical night of ‘Ala Vaikuntha purramloo.’

“My father launched me as a hero and then later made many films with me. But I never said ‘Thank you’ to him and after becoming a father, I realized his importance. Now is the moment I want to thank him. He is the most misunderstood person. If you are good with him, he will be good but if you are bad, he will be so to you,” said Allu Arjun.

Lastly the stylish hero said, my father deserves Padma Sri and I request the Telugu states government to recommend this reward because he made outstanding contribution towards cinema. 

About director Trivikram, Bunny said he trusts me more than anybody else including myself.

“Actors and technicians are like tools and the person who efficiently uses them is director. If ‘Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’ scores a hit, the entire success goes to director,” said Allu Arjun.

To the fans, the stylish hero said, “Many heroes have fans but I have army and I will make them proud till my last breath.”

Bunny signed off the night with the trademark

Just now, kiraak_poradu said:

Addukunte vachedi kadu kada kaka

if he is eligible vasthadi.

cunny gadu one of the Over acting manchus are better than him 

Emo mari emo free service chesinatlu koduku adugutunadu

enti aa contribution veedu chesindi... im curious to know.  He is just another businessman living on cinema anthe ga?

Other than cracking stupid jokes on heroines on stage, what did he really do ?

29 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

enti aa contribution veedu chesindi... im curious to know.  He is just another businessman living on cinema anthe ga?

Other than cracking stupid jokes on heroines on stage, what did he really do ?

Chinna cinemalu tokeyadam,  prp party apudu kodiga money management cheyadam, uday kiran gani engagement 

పద్మ ని శ్రీ  ని ఇస్తే govt  ఒప్పుకుంటుందా  బా... పద్మ ని నాకిచ్చి శ్రీ ని  తాను పెట్టుకోమను . 

1 hour ago, kothavani said:

Stylish star Allu Arjun turned every emotional and had tears in his eyes at the musical night of ‘Ala Vaikuntha purramloo.’

“My father launched me as a hero and then later made many films with me. But I never said ‘Thank you’ to him and after becoming a father, I realized his importance. Now is the moment I want to thank him. He is the most misunderstood person. If you are good with him, he will be good but if you are bad, he will be so to you,” said Allu Arjun.

Lastly the stylish hero said, my father deserves Padma Sri and I request the Telugu states government to recommend this reward because he made outstanding contribution towards cinema. 

About director Trivikram, Bunny said he trusts me more than anybody else including myself.

“Actors and technicians are like tools and the person who efficiently uses them is director. If ‘Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’ scores a hit, the entire success goes to director,” said Allu Arjun.

To the fans, the stylish hero said, “Many heroes have fans but I have army and I will make them proud till my last breath.”

Bunny signed off the night with the trademark

pottodi G lo rod dimpali