Same gunapaniki kotha butter raasi G lo dinchina guruji..

JambaKrantu

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Telugu prajala G lo enni saarlu same rod dinchutaru Guruji..At least rod aina marchandi guruji..Related image

Ne G lo noppiga undhaa marchanrunav🤣

Let me guess the story. 

Ally Arjun poor family with poor Dad.  He wants to become rich. His aunt tabu is rich. His dad sends him to tabu for job. Tabu daughters heroines.  Hero works in tabu company with Pooja as boss. Final gaa money kantey relations important Ani hero realizes. 

Just now, snoww said:

Let me guess the story. 

Ally Arjun poor family with poor Dad.  He wants to become rich. His aunt tabu is rich. His dad sends him to tabu. Tabu daughters heroines.  Hero works in tabu company with Pooja as boss. Final gaa money kantey relations important Ani hero realizes. 

NiceMeanIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.

Trivikram movies tala noppi teppistunnai. Why our directors follow same style and similar stories all the time. 

Puri- Full glamour, guns, Hero turns out to be a cop or vice versa, one item song

Krishna vamshi - All outdated color costumes, outdated village comedy, full unrealistic romance, overdose of emotion, crowd of actors.

Trivikram- Crowd of actors, punch dialogs, ultra posh costumes, one star hero, one yesteryear actress or actor, one or two emotional scenes.

Teja- All new actors or less known actors, rotten love story, cheap music, cheap costumes, over performance.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, snoww said:

Let me guess the story. 

Ally Arjun poor family with poor Dad.  He wants to become rich. His aunt tabu is rich. His dad sends him to tabu for job. Tabu daughters heroines.  Hero works in tabu company with Pooja as boss. Final gaa money kantey relations important Ani hero realizes. 

:giggle:

2 hours ago, snoww said:

Let me guess the story. 

i will give you 5 likes if this story turns out to be true 

LOL

5 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Telugu prajala G lo enni saarlu same rod dinchutaru Guruji..At least rod aina marchandi guruji..Related image

time 2 lose guruji title. parama rod n waste director. time 2 go back to being just a writer 

4 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Trivikram movies tala noppi teppistunnai. Why our directors follow same style and similar stories all the time. 

Puri- Full glamour, guns, Hero turns out to be a cop or vice versa, one item song

Krishna vamshi - All outdated color costumes, outdated village comedy, full unrealistic romance, overdose of emotion, crowd of actors.

Trivikram- Crowd of actors, punch dialogs, ultra posh costumes, one star hero, one yesteryear actress or actor, one or two emotional scenes.

Teja- All new actors or less known actors, rotten love story, cheap music, cheap costumes, over performance.

Ni analysis super vaunty