Are old generations fathers useful in career deciding factor for this generation?

ILOVEGIRLS

I seen so far below .

No doubt they are great but

1) mana father generation unable to guide this generation people.

Ma thathagaru ma nanagarii chesinattu .

2) they only taught to save money, dont teach how to spend money.

I have more than enough money but thats not giving me enough happyness what my dad would have thought.

3) Overall family tho connections chala duram avuthunayi, they are not intrested to come to usa nor me go to India.

Inka chutalu whatsapp call vunna cheyaru because of rotta answer they dont know what time in usa now 🤦‍♂️

Just now, ILOVEGIRLS said:

I seen so far below .

No doubt they are grear but

1) mana father generation unable to guide this generation people.

Ma thathagaru ma nanagarii chesinattu .

2) they only taught to save money, dont teach how to spend money.

I have more than enough money but thats not giving me enough happyness what my dad would have thought.

3) Overall family tho connections chala duram avuthunayi, they are not intrested to come to usa nor me go to India.

Inka chutalu whatsapp call vunna cheyaru because of rotta answer they dont know what time in usa now 🤦‍♂️

Yentha dabbulu vunnayii yenti nee deggara ..chala posts choosa mentioning you are rich guy

Yes our fathers cannot guide your career in america. Even american fathers are confused sometimes with the fast changes in economy. You have a good problem - how to spend money not earn it. So enjoy solving it. 

6 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Yes our fathers cannot guide your career in america. Even american fathers are confused sometimes with the fast changes in economy. You have a good problem - how to spend money not earn it. So enjoy solving it. 

Lol i earned enough by pure luck and made my fortune in many ways.

But the problem is i am not getting happyness with those money.

My father only taught me savings not how to spend it 😁😁👍

2 hours ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

Lol i earned enough by pure luck and made my fortune in many ways.

But the problem is i am not getting happyness with those money.

My father only taught me savings not how to spend it 😁😁👍

Spending doesnt give happiness either. It show how depressed one is.

Bhayya neeku spending lo happiness undali antey edo oka orphanage ki velli nee hand tho vallaki food serve cheyi...

kontha mandi pillalki operation cheyisthey eyes kanipisthayi.. alanti vallaki nuvu responsibility teesukuni nuvvey anni deggara nundi cheyi.. anduley happiness ee verabba..... atleast for sometime you can enjoy that wonderful feeling...!!!

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, khiraak said:

Bhayya neeku spending lo happiness undali antey edo oka orphanage ki velli nee hand tho vallaki food serve cheyi...

kontha mandi pillalki operation cheyisthey eyes kanipisthayi.. alanti vallaki nuvu responsibility teesukuni nuvvey anni deggara nundi cheyi.. anduley happiness ee verabba..... atleast for sometime you can enjoy that wonderful feeling...!!!

Sure will do it while I am in India, ikada antha avasaram ledu.