Finland working days

Hydrockers

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

My previous client deggara worked 4 day’s a week Aey but 40 hours . Golden days . 

#regretQuitting #FulltimeSucks #contractingZindabad

Everything has pros and cons..

2 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Akkada FT try cheyaleda

Offered but very very low salaries . It was stable for 4 years contracting aey better Akkada but FT ani vacha. Kinda not happy . May be will adjust in few weeks . May be new place jitters makes me feel this way . 

Just now, Amrita said:

Offered but very very low salaries . It was stable for 4 years contracting aey better Akkada but FT ani vacha. Kinda not happy . May be will adjust in few weeks . May be new place jitters makes me feel this way . 

I was in same state like you.. FT join ayina kotha lo contracting better ani db lo post kuda vesa frustration lo.. now got settled in and relaxing with less work and no pressure 

1 minute ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I was in same state like you.. FT join ayina kotha lo contracting better ani db lo post kuda vesa frustration lo.. now got settled in and relaxing with less work and no pressure 

You think it will get better ? Contracting is interesting and you even enjoy the work . Enta boring anukole FT . Also bhayam ga undi I always keep switching jobs and jump okey place lo stable ga ide sodhi chestu years undagalana ani . Pay check chuste demotivating ga  kuda undi vetiki todu . Ento I am not happy with all these for now . Inka one month kuda kaledu appude back podama ani kuda thoughts vastunnayi :( 

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You think it will get better ? Contracting is interesting and you even enjoy the work . Enta boring anukole FT . Also bhayam ga undi I always keep switching jobs and jump okey place lo stable ga ide sodhi chestu years undagalana ani . Pay check chuste demotivating ga  kuda undi vetiki todu . Ento I am not happy with all these for now . Inka one month kuda kaledu appude back podama ani kuda thoughts vastunnayi :( 

It gets better ante depends on the project... look at positive side of it, you will have a stable job with no amendment tensions and you can use your PTOs to travel with no loss of pay... the downside would be poor growth in career since you will be working on same tech stack and your work becomes monotonous 

7 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

It gets better ante depends on the project... look at positive side of it, you will have a stable job with no amendment tensions and you can use your PTOs to travel with no loss of pay... the downside would be poor growth in career since you will be working on same tech stack and your work becomes monotonous 

Anthe ley . Thanks for your message . 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

My previous client deggara worked 4 day’s a week Aey but 40 hours . Golden days . 

#regretQuitting #FulltimeSucks #contractingZindabad

Nenu anthey chesta Monday’s off teeskunta