Dosa - 3 Rs/-

nag_mama

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I will not invest a second . Unna chudanu neither I quoted you . I wasn’t even participating in politics I just asked another ID a question. Adi kuda I actually deleted as I didn’t really care to know . You responded ani I pasted back  . Ento ni badha . 

lite. Vizag will attract lots of startups. choosthu undu in the next 5yrs.

Just now, pottipotato said:

lite. Vizag will attract lots of startups. choosthu undu in the next 5yrs.

I see  lot of spite and bitterness in that "hope". but whatever rocks your boat.

Just now, lovemystate said:

It is immaterial you quoted me or not. your  made callous political comments in a public forum visible to all then people will respond. You started your badha with a fake rhetorical "whats the problem"  .. I actually replied well suggesting you to get informed by sugggesting those farmers and their plight  so you will know the problem. Now your ego got offended and you are claiming you were never intersted in knowing the answer.

Make another comment you will invite another response if not me somebody else. Thats not a threat or anything just common sense. Express your rhetoric privately if you dont want anyone to respond.

lite. do you think Vizag will be a startup hub or not?

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

It is immaterial you quoted me or not. your  made callous political comments in a public forum visible to all then people will respond. You started your badha with a fake rhetorical "whats the problem"  .. I actually replied well suggesting you to get informed by sugggesting those farmers and their plight  so you will know the problem. Now your ego got offended and you are claiming you were never intersted in knowing the answer.

Make another comment you will invite another response if not me somebody else. Thats not a threat or anything just common sense. Express your rhetoric privately if you dont want anyone to respond.

Nenu mukka chadavaley go on . I don’t get into stupid politics and participate . Not going to read any of your posts too . 

Just now, pottipotato said:

lite. do you think Vizag will be a startup hub or not?

No.. I actually care about people with their entire families on street. You can get all crazy  and partaay about vizag though. anyone can see its a put up act.

Just now, lovemystate said:

I see  lot of spite and bitterness in that "hope". but whatever rocks your boat.

spite and bitterness against? 

I only have overwhelming love for Andhra. even vijayawada, guntur, pulkas or what not. 

I just don't remain convinced by Amaravati. and don't think cbn is a visionary leader.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Nenu mukka chadavaley go on . I don’t get into stupid politics and participate . Not going to read any of your posts too . 

stick to food videos.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

stick to food videos.

Who are you to tell me that ? Stop dictating strangers what they should do . Road mida poye preti okkadu em cheyalo cheppevadey . Know your lines . I will also tell you what you should do chestava ? I have some sense so I will not give people free advices . 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

No.. I actually care about people with their entire families on street. You can get all crazy  and partaay about vizag though. anyone can see its a put up act.

its not a put up act at all. why would I need to fake love for Vizag? to piss off vijayawada people?

I have made 150k comments in this db, and have not once mocked vijayawada people. The only thing I said was that some cute girl at PVR complex gave me a nasty coconut chocolate in lieu of 10rs change. and that its outrageous. hehe..

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I'm waiting to get knowledge of the full extent of 'revenge' of Jaggu against naidu garu.

all I see are conspiracy theories.

Now if Jaggu changed capital to Kadapa, then it'd something to crow against. but ffs, its vizag. easily the best city in AP by a mile.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Who are you to tell me that ? Stop dictating strangers what they should do . Road mida poye preti okkadu em cheyalo cheppevadey . Know your lines . I will also tell you what you should do chestava ? I have some sense so I will not tell people free advices

told you for your own good.  I will talk what I want nobody must respond ante etla

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

its not a put up act at all. why would I need to fake love for Vizag? to piss off vijayawada people?

I have made 150k comments in this db, and have not once mocked vijayawada people. The only thing I said was that some cute girl at PVR complex gave me a nasty coconut chocolate in lieu of 10rs change. and that its outrageous. hehe..

It is put up . you know that. Anyone can see that. Your glee your emoticons. Dont stretch it too long it will only look even more ridiculous.