Housing closure issue . Please advise

Fida

Hi All.

I got his letter from seller attorney. What do guys advise. shall I repay or ignore

Dear Counsel:
As you are aware, I represented the Seller in the above referenced transaction. This is the second
correspondence on this matter. The first letter was sent via email on April 1, 2019.
At the time closing the real estate tax credits for each parcel given reflected the total tax bill for all 12 units rather
than just for XXXX Address. As a result of this your clients received a credit a closing for the wrong amounts.
The total credit provided at closing for all 3 parcels was $7,253.54 but the amount should only have been
$604.46.
The balance due to the Seller from your client is $6,649.08. The Buyer has had ample opportunity to make
arrangement for repayment but has not done so at this time. Therefore, this letter shall serve as demand for
immediate repayment of the amount due to Seller. Please instruct the Buyer to send a check to my office payable
to XXXX landing LLC.
If you are no longer representing this Buyer, please let me know and I will send the demand via certified mail to
their home address. A response is greatly appreciated.

First I would call and talk to the contact numbers provided. Then I will involve my Buyer Agent to  talk to Seller Agent and resolve this issue. If they make numbers wrong, is not our responsibility, but if there is clause mentioning any future payments related . 

Talk to your attorney that you used at closing. Closing agreements review chesi vallu suggest chestaru. 

How can anyone here suggest without looking at your contacts and not knowing complete background info. I strongly suggest to reach out to your attorney for suggestions.