Arya annani ban chesinantha mathrana vizag ni aapaleru

TOM_BHAYYA

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Assalu ban  edunduku.. nenintha varaku pedda focus pettale arya meeda.. nakappakisthe straight chesi pampistha 😂😂

nee meda @ARYA focus padaledu padi unte ee patiki goyya lo padukune vadivi ani arya rape victims aka @Pulka_Chowdharys septaru 😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Inka 5 regions create chesi kulam hatredness try cheyatam meeku telisindhi idhey na lol 😂

Mee tg hyd develop avvali AP nasanam ayithey maku labham

Nashanam chesinapudu ediki poindo ie edupu...

development credit aithe sendraal saar jebu loi esukunaru, nashanam pattinchinde eedu..mari nashanam quota emaina unda ?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Nashanam chesinapudu ediki poindo ie edupu...

development credit aithe sendraal saar jebu loi esukunaru, nashanam pattinchinde eedu..mari nashanam quota emaina unda ?

Lol 😂

The more hatred politics the more losers 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Lol 😂

The more hatred politics the more losers 

AP became a losing state because of such hatred ...

inka more hatred...more closer to bihar

29 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Rey sneakiness ki definition nuvvu. How many times you tried to ban me trying to paint me as Muslim and this and that. Jaffa trolling is really annoying though, it is mindless unresponsive to feedback and robot like.

That was a mistake initially i mistook your intentions. After i realized you are a typical KG pulka , i haven't even abused you. You on the other hand keep calling me names. I have responded kindly to all your questions after i realized you are nothing but a brainwashed pulka.

32 minutes ago, IntiMundhuchpl said:

naa la ids create chesukoni santoshapadali thappa manam chesedi emi ledhu.. 2024 lo kuda pothe tdp 100% close

Yea man. This is too much.

Just now, pamogudu said:

That was a mistake initially i mistook your intentions. After i realized you are a typical KG pulka , i haven't even abused you. You on the other hand keep calling me names. I have responded kindly to all your questions after i realized you are nothing but a brainwashed pulka.

Lol 😂

If you know who he is u will not talk about pulkas 

Come out of phobia man