క్రైస్తవాంధ్రప్రదేశ్

Armanii

1 minute ago, Catch said:

There is just nothing wrong even if they did Christian Pooja at sankustapana. Why is that wrong? After all, most minorities in India take part in Hindu festivals.

I didn't even get into that disco - u just got confused and asked me the question and since you asked me personally, I shared my personal beliefs. 

not only the minorities, being Hindu - I used to go to Church on village festival (Thirunaala) !!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chinna84

• Catch

• IntiMundhuchpl

• dasara_bullodu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

I didn't even get into that disco - u just got confused and asked me the question and since you asked me personally, I shared my personal beliefs. 

not only the minorities, being Hindu - I used to go to Church on village festival (Thirunaala) !!

It's just that even if they did what they claim to have done, there is nothing wrong in it. So, the thread is pretty pointless. Nothing wrong in what they did. 

2 hours ago, Catch said:

It's just that even if they did what they claim to have done, there is nothing wrong in it. So, the thread is pretty pointless. Nothing wrong in what they did. 

17 hours ago, Chinna84 said:

idhemi chusaav...ee madhya kottha kottha concepts tho vasthunnaru le..

divine-bles-1.jpg

Kundrakudi-Adheenam-at-Kalai-Kaviri31-10

2014+-+1+(1).jpg

Mana valla daggara asalu creativity ki kodave ledu .... Tovvukunna vadiki tovvukunanta... 33mtnj.gif

16 hours ago, Chinna84 said:

Hinduism needs reforms but at the same time, sanathanadharma ni follow ayye Hinduvulu paramatam patla dvesham penchukunte, adi Hindu dharmamke sigguchetu...

16 hours ago, Chinna84 said:

Besides, poorvakalam nunchi Islam, Christianity enta praptinchina, Sanathanadharmam migilipoyindi. Okavela vallu religious group ki belong avvatledu ani anukunte, ika conversion tappemi kadu.