Assamese pro NRC racists whine and whine.. lol.

pottipotato

b1tch labels 30% of assam population as foreigners and wants to be respected for her view and publish it.

these fcukers are giving really tough competition to HIndutva morons.

@lovemystate this is what ethnonationalism looks like. 

look up the Tamil political group called 'Naam Tamilar Katchi' for similar virulent anti-telugu rhetoric, in a land that has millions of Telugu speakers living for hundreds of years.

The delhi/north lens with which you want to view everything is seriously a dangerous one.

lets not put ideas into Telugu people, that they are not entertaining as of now.

inspite of casual racism against Tamils, I find Telugus to be mostly casual and easy going. if you want to claim Telugu identity as a strong marker, u will help Telugus become like those 'NTK' tamil party. atleast a few of them will be.

and if you want to ask why I'm in a telugu db.. I am not in a telugu db.

I'm a db where I think a lot of them are protofascists. I get a lot of fun bitchslapping them.

their language doesn't matter to me.

and I recognized your ideology the moment you quoted that meena@teloogoo on twitter.

she's a serious kook, with conspiracy theories about dravidian culture, rivalling only that hindutva asshat Indology or something.

but still congrats on being the only one in this db to speak up for kashmiri muslims..  

the rest of this db is rotten.not even worth engaging with in any meaningful way.

pls, if u can, think past telugu identity. and for individual rights. s0rry for unsolicited advice.

as much as I completely disagree with most of what u post, I absolutely detest those who attack u for it.

this db is a strange place.

23 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

@lovemystate this is what ethnonationalism looks like. 

look up the Tamil political group called 'Naam Tamilar Katchi' for similar virulent anti-telugu rhetoric, in a land that has millions of Telugu speakers living for hundreds of years.

The delhi/north lens with which you want to view everything is seriously a dangerous one.

lets not put ideas into Telugu people, that they are not entertaining as of now.

inspite of casual racism against Tamils, I find Telugus to be mostly casual and easy going. if you want to claim Telugu identity as a strong marker, u will help Telugus become like those 'NTK' tamil party. atleast a few of them will be.

No neither telugu people nor Tamil people nor Assamese have any real power and all of them are marginalized to various extents in Indian empire. Blaming responses of marginalized people as some kind of bigotry is not just fair.

first solve the biggest fascist nationality Called indian then we can judge how fascist telugu or Tamil or Assamese can be. My bet is you find them not to be fascist at all.

and ntk is such a small group probably a sangh front to make Tamils look like jokers. 

15 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

and I recognized your ideology the moment you quoted that meena@teloogoo on twitter.

she's a serious kook, with conspiracy theories about dravidian culture, rivalling only that hindutva asshat Indology or something.

Wow such vitriol against someone. Did she desire any harm for you? Does she exert any power on your people or support India which exerts power on people.

hindutva kills people . She just shares her thoughts on Twitter. You seriously need to up your moral framework.

arey ee rendu ids tho ee topic thappa verey godava ledha life lo neeku ? eppudu chudu hindus arse lo velu petti vasana chusthav, sare chudu nee life nee istam

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jambhalheart said:

arey ee rendu ids tho ee topic thappa verey godava ledha life lo neeku ? eppudu chudu hindus arse lo velu petti vasana chusthav, sare chudu nee life nee istam

nenu real lo kooda upper caste hindu g lo velupetti gelukutha ra. one day I'm posting details about it.

I hate hindu uppercaste ra. kaani vallu nannu emi peekaleru.

for eg. nuvvu. edho complaint ichaav ga... nenu INdia lo nay lenu. vellinappudu alla 10gutha uppercaste mundalani. lol. em peekutaaru

19 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Wow such vitriol against someone. Did she desire any harm for you? Does she exert any power on your people or support India which exerts power on people.

hindutva kills people . She just shares her thoughts on Twitter. You seriously need to up your moral framework.

@MOD_AFDB : will you keep encouraging this asshole ??????? 

4 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

I get lot of satisfactin watching ruining of an uppercaste Hindu life. intha varaku IT side raale..

tvaralo akkada kooda janda pathaali ani naaku baaga jila ga undhi ra.. lol.

good news, nenu evarni target cheyyanu. vaalley vachi 10ginchukuntaaru. erri p lu kadha.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

nenu real lo kooda upper caste hindu g lo velupetti gelukutha ra. one day I'm posting details about it.

I hate hindu uppercaste ra. kaani vallu nannu emi peekaleru.

for eg. nuvvu. edho complaint ichaav ga... nenu INdia lo nay lenu. vellinappudu alla 10gutha uppercaste mundalani. lol. em peekutaaru

attaanti mundakey puttinaava mari ??