Assamese pro NRC racists whine and whine.. lol.

pottipotato

inko kukkka ki vesina biscuit waste aynattu undhi ga..

seriously reporting my id to IT cell aa? lol joker.

neeku kooda bye ra

hyd lo untu, TG vaalla gurinchi nuvvu maatladey chethha ki inka nuvvu brathiki unnavantey adhi great ra @Jambhalheart

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

inko kukkka ki vesina biscuit waste aynattu undhi ga..

seriously reporting my id to IT cell aa? lol joker.

neeku kooda bye ra

hyd lo untu, TG vaalla gurinchi nuvvu maatladey chethha ki inka nuvvu brathiki unnavantey adhi great ra @Jambhalheart

Konga la Madras lo vuntu, India gurinchi nuvvu maatladay chettha ki inka nuvvu saavaledhante nuvvu thopu ra CutMirchi !!

8 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Konga la Madras lo vuntu, India gurinchi nuvvu maatladay chettha ki inka nuvvu saavaledhante nuvvu thopu ra CutMirchi !!

baga hurt aynattu unnav. edhedho vaaguthunnav. lol.

10 hours ago, lovemystate said:

No neither telugu people nor Tamil people nor Assamese have any real power and all of them are marginalized to various extents in Indian empire. Blaming responses of marginalized people as some kind of bigotry is not just fair.

first solve the biggest fascist nationality Called indian then we can judge how fascist telugu or Tamil or Assamese can be. My bet is you find them not to be fascist at all.

and ntk is such a small group probably a sangh front to make Tamils look like jokers. 

'We only wanted self determination from delhi, but ooops we went ahead and built detention centers to push people who we hate. but remember its delhi that is making us do this'

'if only we had our own sovereignty we would be playing kumbaya with our foreigners, and sharing our land of milk and honey with them'. 

lol.

41 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

'We only wanted self determination from delhi, but ooops we went ahead and built detention centers to push people who we hate. but remember its delhi that is making us do this'

'if only we had our own sovereignty we would be playing kumbaya with our foreigners, and sharing our land of milk and honey with them'. 

lol.

Detention centers were built by delhi under home ministry. This is not funny $hit.  And yes if they dont have soveriegnity you cant judge them. 

You are showing the contempt towards assamese, telugu people - it is the same contempt Indian elite traditionally have for these people and includes OBC like Laloo yadav etc. They are seen basically as defective, untrustworthy and you are continuing it without any change . You have retained the same upper caste attitude while simply virtue signalling that you dont.

Dont forget there was never a single major riot like happened against sikhs under congress, muslims under congress, BJP under a single regional party. Even in Hyderabad riots happened only with national party such as congress.

52 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

lol.

6 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

HAHA..yeda pattinav baa idhi !!

what's Parvathi story ?

I was intrigued by @pottipotato mental history and wanted to check how his ids have evolved over the yyears. I knew he had multiple ids when ppl were referring him in other ids. Google chesa aa ids tho. Ila konni threads thagilaayyi. HE serously needs help .

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

I was intrigued by @pottipotato mental history and wanted to check how his ids have evolved over the yyears. I knew he had multiple ids when ppl were referring him in other ids. Google chesa aa ids tho. Ila konni threads thagilaayyi. HE serously needs help .

ahaan!!! llol. 

baaga desperate ayyav annamaata.

20 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Detention centers were built by delhi under home ministry. This is not funny $hit.  And yes if they dont have soveriegnity you cant judge them. 

You are showing the contempt towards assamese, telugu people - it is the same contempt Indian elite traditionally have for these people and includes OBC like Laloo yadav etc. They are seen basically as defective, untrustworthy and you are continuing it without any change . You have retained the same upper caste attitude while simply virtue signalling that you dont.

Dont forget there was never a single major riot like happened against sikhs under congress, muslims under congress, BJP under a single regional party. Even in Hyderabad riots happened only with national party such as congress.

detention centers were not built under India's home ministry. simple wiki would tell u that.

I can't take any ethnic group that builds detention centers to house 30% of its population. stop equating assamese with Telugus. not even close.

assamese are raging racists. at worst, telugus are materialistic.