buddodni suste jalestondi..

GullyBoy

Just now, kothavani said:

I like both of them they got so.much maturity over the years , NTR stand during last election  for her sister superb he knows the drama.crated by cbn

Zoo ki starting lo thega aavesham ani vinna - yes, vaadi maturity perigindhane cheppaali & he is a smart guy unlike other family members !!

6 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Vadiki oka dikku ledu.. veedu inkokadini lepadam 

Hope you watch telugu movies, Jr. NTR is one of the Top heros bro 

1 minute ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Hope you watch telugu movies, Jr. NTR is one of the Top heros bro 

I dont watch a lot of movies and never routine movies unless they are super hit.

With that said, I dont think Jr NTR is a top hero anymore.

He should be next in line to 

Mahesh Babu, Prabhas, Chiru,  Allu Arjun, Ram Charan,...

8 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I dont watch a lot of movies and never routine movies unless they are super hit.

"I dont think Jr NTR is a top hero anymore.

papam aadu TDP/baboru ki anti avvanappudu, thega support chesaru, he was like this ashok04.jpg

And he has grown to a top hero on his own, and along become anti-TDP/Baboru, you hate him now  and say he is no more a top hero while his current status  is 850350b810b6d18b4058533e113327cd.jpg

Mimmal ni ardham chesukovatam chaala kastam bedaru

• Upvote 2

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

"I dont think Jr NTR is a top hero anymore.

papam aadu TDP/baboru ki anti avvanappudu, thega support chesaru, he was like this ashok04.jpg

And he has grown to a top hero on his own, and along become anti-TDP/Baboru, you have him and say he is no more a top hero while his current status 850350b810b6d18b4058533e113327cd.jpg

Mimmal ni ardham chesukovatam chaala kastam bedaru

true..

i agree he is not in the top heroes anymore..but this is a blessing in disguise for NTR..he can try diff movies and concepts, take janatha garage as an example now he got flexibility to try diff stories and he is not tied to so called image...

16 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

inka top herolu, vala order antunav anteanea nuvu cinema labor batch ganivi nuvu.....malli routine movie gurinchi matladhuthunav 

yala ra babu meetho 

PS: order lo RC n AA order ardham kala raja naku

21 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Zoo ki starting lo thega aavesham ani vinna - yes, vaadi maturity perigindhane cheppaali & he is a smart guy unlike other family members !!

Cheppali ante, Jr Ntr aa pulka manda nundi bayatiki vachaka, chaala maturity vachindi, dressing sense marindi, konchem social ayyadu, movies kuda bagane untunnayi. Good for him.

Pachi ga cheppali ante, as long as he was pulka, oka remote village nundi ochina marotodi laaga unde, now completely changed, moksham pondhadu, smart/stylish boy ayyadu 🤣