babai case - please no CBI by jailgun

TheBrahmabull

appatlo @DaleSteyn1 ani ucha gunthallo chepalu patte kulagajji kukka.. TDP leaders sampirru ani pages pages rasindu.. Daniki konthamandi Howla gallu likelu..

@3$% - power kosam sontha babaini, avasaram aithe evadinina goddalitho suicide chesukunela cheyagala bewarse munda koduku.. 

" ma nanna, chinnana chavulaki CBN karanam" anna bhattebaaj gadu iyyala CBI ante enduku voddu antunnadu

Idhi assal daarunam. and @TheBrahmabull lets not use laughing emoticons like they do for ppt trolling in CBN. ALl they can do is troll CBN for marketing PPTs to give inspiration and motivation and eventually at one point can even be realized. Ofcourse one can laugh. but this is murder. They murdered their relative and now torturing his soul by denying justice to him. shame on jaffas @pamogudu

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Idhi assal daarunam. and @TheBrahmabull lets not use laughing emoticons like they do for ppt trolling in CBN. ALl they can do is troll CBN for marketing PPTs to give inspiration and motivation and eventually at one point can even be realized. Ofcourse one can laugh. but this is murder. They murdered their relative and now torturing his soul by denying justice to him. shame on jaffas @pamogudu

KG region gajji gaaley cheppali. I'm glad i moved away to Bangalore at a very young age else i would've been like one of you both.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Antha aasa vunte nuvve chesko aa pani. point is i need an avenue to bash  pulkas inclusding my relatives. I am doing that by triggering nincompoops like TS and @lovemystate.

if u have a hatred create a thread an cry in there ..... just dont create this useless fuss by barking in all threads ... and u can't comment on topic... its just shows your immaturity ...............  if you think that that region is of only that caste and that support ... tDP has has won only 2 seats........ Politics lo andharu untaru valla avakasam kosam power kosam evvaridhi aina naakutharu ... dont contrain it to one caste ............ in that cse Jagan entha mandhi reddys ki enni posts ichhadu.. CBN entha mandhi kamma vallaki enni posts ichhadu... idhi compare chesi appudu matladu ... noru undhi kadha ani matladaku ..

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Jaffa gaadini nuvvu yyemanna anuko naaku aathcare. Myy agenda is against gajjis.

rey miadhanam gajji anedhi andahriki untadi ... nuvvu edho affect ayyavu ani andharni antava... em mind ra babu ..

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Ok i can change my DP to NTR if you want. When i created my id he was the one bashing pulkas. Dont worry inko 3 weeks ayyaka i'll dissappear from DB.

NTR ... aadu chachhi 20 yrs dhatindhi inka edche luchha gallu unnaru ... aadi pic pettina emi use undadhu ... maralsindhi DP kadhu nee mind set ..

14 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

KG region gajji gaaley cheppali. I'm glad i moved away to Bangalore at a very young age else i would've been like one of you both.

arey open avvu ra.toka gadivi ani...gajji tho support chestunna ani....ni lavda drive lu kanapaduthunnai kani

Just now, ticket said:

arey open avvu ra.toka gadivi ani...gajji tho support chestunna ani....ni lavda drive lu kanapaduthunnai kani

as per him .... he faced some stupidness from his relatives on those lines and he want to bash that region community ... child flower gadu