babai case - please no CBI by jailgun

TheBrahmabull

3 minutes ago, JAWBONE said:

if u have a hatred create a thread an cry in there ..... just dont create this useless fuss by barking in all threads ... and u can't comment on topic... its just shows your immaturity ...............  if you think that that region is of only that caste and that support ... tDP has has won only 2 seats........ Politics lo andharu untaru valla avakasam kosam power kosam evvaridhi aina naakutharu ... dont contrain it to one caste ............ in that cse Jagan entha mandhi reddys ki enni posts ichhadu.. CBN entha mandhi kamma vallaki enni posts ichhadu... idhi compare chesi appudu matladu ... noru undhi kadha ani matladaku ..

A1 Jaffa gaadu yem chesaado naakendhuku. All i'm talking abt is abt KG gajji. I can only talk abt what i have seen. I can try to get my due back on what i feel i had to go through.

1 minute ago, JAWBONE said:

as per him .... he faced some stupidness from his relatives on those lines and he want to bash that region community ... child flower gadu 

konchem creativity chupinchadu...kani gajji ni dachukolekapothunnadu

3 minutes ago, ticket said:

arey open avvu ra.toka gadivi ani...gajji tho support chestunna ani....ni lavda drive lu kanapaduthunnai kani

Arey gajji gaadivi baaga kaalinattundhi. Nuvvu nammithe yyentha nammaka pothe yentha. I know what kind of gajji i saw among my relatives. Glad i moved to Bangalore far and away from all that.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

A1 Jaffa gaadu yem chesaado naakendhuku. All i'm talking abt is abt KG gajji. I can only talk abt what i have seen. I can try to get my due back on what i feel i had to go through.

bhayya naa point entante.... Gajji anedhi  gaJJI EE KADHA EEE COMMUNITY AINA .... IKKADA KOORCHONI PRATHI THADU LO ARISTHEY NEE EGO SATISY ANTAVU ANTHENA ...

6 minutes ago, JAWBONE said:

rey miadhanam gajji anedhi andahriki untadi ... nuvvu edho affect ayyavu ani andharni antava... em mind ra babu ..

Bangalore lo i met lot of telugu ppl. Never saw anything. But KG vaammo .

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Arey gajji gaadivi baaga kaalinattundhi. Nuvvu nammithe yyentha nammaka pothe yentha. I know what kind of gajji i saw among my relatives. Glad i moved to Bangalore far and away from all that.

SARE ELIPOYAVU OK ... enni sarlu chepthavu .. ninnu evadanna malli rammannada ... ohhh nee ralatives meedha unna kopanni CBN and lokesh meedha ledha aa community meedha choopisthunava... andharu alane unadaru ... andharu manchi valle undaru ... grow up 

Just now, JAWBONE said:

bhayya naa point entante.... Gajji anedhi  gaJJI EE KADHA EEE COMMUNITY AINA .... IKKADA KOORCHONI PRATHI THADU LO ARISTHEY NEE EGO SATISY ANTAVU ANTHENA ...

Yeah you can say that. As i said i'll dissapear from the DB in another 3 weeks so dont worryy.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Yeah you can say that. As i said i'll dissapear from the DB in another 3 weeks so dont worryy.

why shd i worry ... im countering on your words .. that's it ... eee caste aina manaki origedhi emi ledhu .... valu vallu bane untaru madhyalo poyedhi mana lanti picholle.. 

1 minute ago, JAWBONE said:

SARE ELIPOYAVU OK ... enni sarlu chepthavu .. ninnu evadanna malli rammannada ... ohhh nee ralatives meedha unna kopanni CBN and lokesh meedha ledha aa community meedha choopisthunava... andharu alane unadaru ... andharu manchi valle undaru ... grow up 

My anger on CBN and Loki is also for cheating the ppl of Andhra, for creating a uncertainity and pushing the state into the chaos it is in right now.

Just now, JAWBONE said:

why shd i worry ... im countering on your words .. that's it ... eee caste aina manaki origedhi emi ledhu .... valu vallu bane untaru madhyalo poyedhi mana lanti picholle.. 

When i see someone copy posts from Mental institute(NFDB) and dont give the credit i get triggered. TS has a history of copy pasting stuff from there. Maybe that is also a reason why you find me in most of the pulka threads, which actually originate from there.

Just now, pamogudu said:

My anger on CBN and Loki is also for cheating the ppl of Andhra, for creating a uncertainity and pushing the state into the chaos it is in right now.

They did what they felt as right and u cant expect everything to go right ... evan same case with Jagan and even any person... if u moved to bnglore and least bothered whats concerning you more in this state... they them suffer ... pls dont say that u are Raja RamMohan roy for society.. .... i just see ur frustartion / hatred on one caste.. but one day u ll realize.. yes AP is caste driven .

Just now, pamogudu said:

When i see someone copy posts from Mental institute(NFDB) and dont give the credit i get triggered. TS has a history of copy pasting stuff from there. Maybe that is also a reason why you find me in most of the pulka threads, which actually originate from there.

as per u its Mental Institue what u expect from that kind of organaization ... ignore ... y u genralize the whole community ..

4 minutes ago, JAWBONE said:

can u eloborate this /... 

I meant i never experienced the same manavallatho maathrame sneham cheyyali, manavallatho maathrame pelli cheskovaali thing among Bangalore Telugus.