babai case - please no CBI by jailgun

TheBrahmabull

6 minutes ago, JAWBONE said:

as per u its Mental Institue what u expect from that kind of organaization ... ignore ... y u genralize the whole community ..

When that same shitty stuff is propagated here, my gajji alert goes "bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling bling" and i start questioning about that.

15 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

I meant i never experienced the same manavallatho maathrame sneham cheyyali, manavallatho maathrame pelli cheskovaali thing among Bangalore Telugus.

oho .... may be u are not exposed anthey .... US lo eppati nuncho unna vallu kooda gajji tho unnaru ... if u dont know... i have seen them ... in two castes in particular ......... so there is no pint about telugus ... 

10 minutes ago, JAWBONE said:

oho .... may be u are not exposed anthey .... US lo eppati nuncho unna vallu kooda gajji tho unnaru ... if u dont know... i have seen them ... in two castes in particular ......... so there is no pint about telugus ... 

ha ha..he is musugu veera... don't waste your time replying..

5 hours ago, pamogudu said:

KG region gajji gaaley cheppali. I'm glad i moved away to Bangalore at a very young age else i would've been like one of you both.

Murder is less important for this fellow than some caste based on gossip on his father inter caste marriage

5 hours ago, pamogudu said:

KG region gajji gaaley cheppali. I'm glad i moved away to Bangalore at a very young age else i would've been like one of you both.

Lol Rey picxxhi fuxxka ni lantodu dexxayadame manchidi lekapote guxxda lo lo rod undedi cleanerkukka

4 hours ago, pamogudu said:

My anger on CBN and Loki is also for cheating the ppl of Andhra, for creating a uncertainity and pushing the state into the chaos it is in right now.

Pathetic liar. How did they cheat.. they did what no politician in India did. They laid the foundation for the capital . Acquired almost 54000 acres including govt land. Produced detail land uses. You are an aimless fundamentally dishonest troll.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Pathetic liar. How did they cheat.. they did what no politician in India did. They laid the foundation for the capital . Acquired almost 54000 acres including govt land. Produced detail land uses. You are an aimless fundamentally dishonest troll.

Jagan gadu baga ruchi aadiki

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

What was the need to create fake PPTs about flying cars, underwater tunnel, gandikota grand canyon, Idly stand building, Vijayyawada Metro? Where is the documnetation for each rupee they spent?

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

What was the need to create fake PPTs about flying cars, underwater tunnel, gandikota grand canyon, Idly stand building, Vijayyawada Metro? Where is the documnetation for each rupee they spent?

Andaru dobbe valle. jagan gadiki samadhi ki 20 kotlu, sontha intiki 40 kotlu dobbinattu. 

But question is why did they ask to stop cbi probe in babai murder?

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Andaru dobbe valle. jagan gadiki samadhi ki 20 kotlu, sontha intiki 40 kotlu dobbinattu. 

A1 Jaffa gaadu devudu ani nenu analedhu bedharu aadiki yeamina i dont care. Neeku already cheppa. Jaglaq gaadini bokkalo vesthe if ppl of AP are happy then fine. All i'm concerned abt is the biggest fraud Nakka and his coterie.

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Why does the morality becomes andharu chesthaaru Nakka chesaadu when it comes to Nakka? Those KG gajjis i understand but why are you doing the same ? I appreciate you going after Jaffa but why aren't you also questioning Nakka who put AP in this chaos?

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

A1 Jaffa gaadu devudu ani nenu analedhu bedharu aadiki yeamina i dont care. Neeku already cheppa. Jaglaq gaadini bokkalo vesthe if ppl of AP are happy then fine. All i'm concerned abt is the biggest fraud Nakka and his coterie.

i know you baa, i am asking question why did they ask to stop ani neeku telsemo ani. adhe something fishy. 

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Why does the morality becomes andharu chesthaaru Nakka chesaadu when it comes to Nakka? Those KG gajjis i understand but why are you doing the same ? I appreciate you going after Jaffa but why aren't you also questioning Nakka who put AP in this chaos?

I questioned nakka too baa. vaadu kuda tinnadu titta kuda. But thread lo question CBI gurinchi kada ani sticking to that.