babai case - please no CBI by jailgun

TheBrahmabull

3 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

I questioned nakka too baa. vaadu kuda tinnadu titta kuda. But thread lo question CBI gurinchi kada ani sticking to that.

My honest opinion is Jaffa might be culpable . Why i bring up CBN is , pulkas are trying very hard to absolve Nakka of all blame for Amaravathi mess. Jaffas recent action triggered it but root cause is Nakka and his inability to deliver.

1 hour ago, pamogudu said:

What was the need to create fake PPTs about flying cars, underwater tunnel, gandikota grand canyon, Idly stand building, Vijayyawada Metro? Where is the documnetation for each rupee they spent?

That was marketing PPTs which most governments do these days - remember those tankund skycrapers by Langas? those PPTs never dragged farmers on to the streets. It is completely irrelevant only a $hitbrain fellow will drag those ppts and troll them. It is like buying a santro and complaining he does not have girlfriend like shah rukh khan. I told this a thousand times but your unfortunately a sick twisted mind and you dont want to come out of the buradha pandhi. 

49 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

My honest opinion is Jaffa might be culpable . Why i bring up CBN is , pulkas are trying very hard to absolve Nakka of all blame for Amaravathi mess. Jaffas recent action triggered it but root cause is Nakka and his inability to deliver.

He is blameless if anything he deserves praise for doing something no one did. But what will you know what is acheivement and what is not- you dicded to surrender yourself to trolling.

@pamogudu I really hope somebody murders your beloved relatives and drags your family on to streets by making fake promises on their lands. In return you can give them fake PPTs and take your revenge - both are same to your brain anyway.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

@pamogudu I really hope somebody murders your beloved relatives and drags your family on to streets by making fake promises on their lands. In return you can give them fake PPTs and take your revenge - both are same to your brain anyway.

Adhi avvadhu ley bedharu. They have enough to feed a lot of future genrations. Also i'm not a guy who advocates physical violence . I hate my pulka relatives to the core but never will i wish death or harm upon them. Maybe the Bangalorean in me is stopping me from wishing any harm. The KG in you is suggesting a few things but i wouldn't go that far or even think like that.

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Adhi avvadhu ley bedharu. They have enough to feed a lot of future genrations. Also i'm not a guy who advocates physical violence . I hate my pulka relatives to the core but never will i wish death or harm upon them. Maybe the Bangalorean in me is stopping me from wishing any harm. The KG in you is suggesting a few things but i wouldn't go that far or even think like that.

Its appropriate becasue for your murders and dragging farmers is as dissapointing and henious as giving exaggerated PPT. I wish if there is justice in nature to happen that to you. Only then will you know - when you see the blood of your loved ones take revenge by throwing ppts at the perps.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Its appropriate becasue for your murders and dragging farmers is as dissapointing and henious as giving exaggerated PPT. I wish if there is justice in nature to happen that to you. Only then will you know - when you see the blood of your loved ones take revenge by throwing ppts at the perps.

Lol @Android_Halwa @snoww @Chinna84 @kothavani @IntiMundhuchpl @sattipandu @Sachin200 @Paidithalli @futureofandhra what is happening here?

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Arey babu CBN fake PPTs ni expose chesinandhuku yyou are wishing death upon random ppl . Meelanti karyakarthalu vunandhuku baabugaaru chaala gharva paduthunnaru saar.

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Arey babu CBN fake PPTs ni expose chesinandhuku yyou are wishing death upon random ppl . Meelanti karyakarthalu vunandhuku baabugaaru chaala gharva paduthunnaru saar.

No YOU did that be coming to  a thread about murder of an innocent man and trolling about PPTs and drawing equivalence to them.  Naturally one wishes you learn things in hard way,

• Upvote 1

LOL endhi vaa kotteskuntunnaaru

First things First

manam keyboard warriors 

manam eeda entha pithinaaa ee lokam lo on ground real difference em undadhu

So either fight or kill  , doesnt matter 

JAI BALAYYA 

ANkLP4W.gif

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

LOL endhi vaa kotteskuntunnaaru

First things First

manam keyboard warriors 

manam eeda entha pithinaaa ee lokam lo on ground real difference em undadhu

So either fight or kill  , doesnt matter 

JAI BALAYYA 

ANkLP4W.gif

Yendho murder ante bhayam vesi pilicha bedharu

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Yendho murder ante bhayam vesi pilicha bedharu

murder cheskuntaada? yeah cheskomanu 

sadist gallaki murder permits emanna granting kosam dukhnam pettukoni koorsunnama db la 

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

murder cheskuntaada? yeah cheskomanu 

sadist gallaki murder permits emanna granting kosam dukhnam pettukoni koorsunnama db la 

I really dont know what he is bitter about. Or if he is bitter about everything except CBN. Paapam @futureofandhra bedharu chaala nayam.

10 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

I really dont know what he is bitter about. Or if he is bitter about everything except CBN. Paapam @futureofandhra bedharu chaala nayam.

yeah that guy is sane 

could be a little skewered from where i see 

but is insanely polite. 

1 hour ago, pamogudu said:

Not bitter you just disgust with me your spite, hate and general meanness. Your lack of respect for life,suffering of farmers, delusional narcissism.