babai case - please no CBI by jailgun

TheBrahmabull

23 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Not bitter you just disgust with me your spite, hate and general meanness. Your lack of respect for life,suffering of farmers, delusional narcissism.

You display all those traits by not acknowledging CBN inability and capability . CBN spoiled the amaravathi farmland. Food producing fertile lands were pooled for capital. How didn't have a clue how to replace agricultural income and you are not blaming him. Ppl like you are responsible for lack of awareness of farmers .

7 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

You display all those traits by not acknowledging CBN inability and capability . CBN spoiled the amaravathi farmland. Food producing fertile lands were pooled for capital. How didn't have a clue how to replace agricultural income and you are not blaming him. Ppl like you are responsible for lack of awareness of farmers .

Are farmers blaming CBN or jagga.. do you really think you know about farmers more than they themselves? You are a Narcissit it is obvious.

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Are farmers blaming CBN or jagga.. do you really think you know about farmers more than they themselves? You are a Narcissit it is obvious.

Who took fertile farmlands from Farmers ? Most fertile land whose sole purpose was agriculture was chosen to construct . You are a halfwit who is not able to digest the fact CBN is a clueless delusional waste piece who screwed all of amaravathi for eternity .

47 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Who took fertile farmlands from Farmers ? Most fertile land whose sole purpose was agriculture was chosen to construct . You are a halfwit who is not able to digest the fact CBN is a clueless delusional waste piece who screwed all of amaravathi for eternity .

Rey ..check in nearest mental hospital ..they were NOT taken they were donated ..understand you dumbbrick some basic facts.  Dont farmers know what they have given ? then who are they blaming why. Fertile farmlands ant  then wor,k in farmlands you piece of disgusting gutter troll. American lo endhukunnavura  jaffa. Nee jaffa nayalaki air conditioned sukhaalu kavalu farmers matuku road la meeda povaali.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Rey ..check in nearest mental hospital ..they were NOT taken they were donated ..understand you dumbbrick some basic facts.  Dont farmers know what they have given ? then who are they blaming why. Fertile farmlands ant  then wor,k in farmlands you piece of disgusting gutter troll. American lo endhukunnavura  jaffa. Nee jaffa nayalaki air conditioned sukhaalu kavalu farmers matuku road la meeda povaali.

Yem cheppalanukuntunnavo clear ga cheppu KG gajji baa. Ee trying to manipulate things which i haven't said iga aapu. Ledhu nenu naa leader laage delusional halfwit who tries to manipulate anything and everything to their advantage ante continue your rhetoric. There is a limit to the amount of stupidity and dumb puckery i can take per day.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Looking at your comments re-inforces my elation at escaping the gajji and growing up in Bangalore without all that.

10 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Yem cheppalanukuntunnavo clear ga cheppu KG gajji baa. Ee trying to manipulate things which i haven't said iga aapu. Ledhu nenu naa leader laage delusional halfwit who tries to manipulate anything and everything to their advantage ante continue your rhetoric. There is a limit to the amount of stupidity and dumb puckery i can take per day.

Rey neekanna gajji evadainkana vundha ..rojuntha koorchuntav ..2016 videos, 2014 ppts pettukuni. What i said is very clear.

Looking at your comments re-inforces my elation at escaping the gajji and growing up in Bangalore without all that.

staty the FUCCCK in bangalore and die there..why do you care about amravati you POS.

oka 20 sarlu nuvu banglore grow up ayyav ani build up ichi nuvu ese chetta posts ki ardam unda munja jagan gaadi matta seeke kobbari munja gaadi lekka unnav neeku unna gajji chusthe

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

staty the FUCCCK in bangalore and die there..why do you care about amravati you POS.

lol adhe kada item sanjoduku banglore lo perigi unte mundu db la ah chetta id create chesukuni gajji posts eyyalsina karma emito :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Albany said:

oka 20 sarlu nuvu banglore grow up ayyav ani build up ichi nuvu ese chetta posts ki ardam unda munja jagan gaadi matta seeke kobbari munja gaadi lekka unnav neeku unna gajji chusthe

Thanks for proving me right.

12 hours ago, TheBrahmabull said:

the Jaganmohan Reddy government’s advocate general argued before the AP High Court not to hand over the ongoing investigation into the Vivekananda Reddy murder to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). The court held hearing on the plea of TDP leaders B.Tech Ravi and former minister Adinarayana Reddy. The rival leaders appealed to the court for ordering CBI probe into the Viveka murder because of the lack of political will on the part of the State Government to carry out a genuine investigation. From the beginning, the murder probe by the Kadapa police and later by the Special Investigation Team triggered doubts over the impartial nature of the probe. The SIT officials started harassing B.Tech Ravi, Adinarayana Reddy and other opposition leaders in the name of questioning. The murder took place in Pulivendula town where rivals argue that nobody else would dare to enter except their own family members. The TDP leaders also asked questions why the YCP leaders tried to suppress the murder case initially by calling it as a natural death. Interestingly, Viveka wife Soubhagyamma also asked for CBI probe. Today, the HC postponed next hearing for January 10.

Medakay medha talakay unna annadhiriki telsu ... papam bathroom lo babai ki evarem chesaroo...

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Due to ur gajjis ur trying to divert the farmers agitation as CBNs agitation. That proves who are actual gajjis. I will stand up for the farmers anyday. Stop coloring this as TDP fight. Its farmers fight. And the protests are not getting the due respect due to gajjis like you.