babai case - please no CBI by jailgun

TheBrahmabull

1 minute ago, jalsa01 said:

Medakay medha talakay unna annadhiriki telsu ... papam bathroom lo babai ki evarem chesaroo...

Chief Minister ayyundi kanisam hatya chese chance leda? MP avvakamunde inka boldu chesinavallaku CM ayyaka chance enduku undakudadu? 

8 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Rey neekanna gajji evadainkana vundha ..rojuntha koorchuntav ..2016 videos, 2014 ppts pettukuni. What i said is very clear.

KG pulkas . Enough said.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Due to ur gajjis ur trying to divert the farmers agitation as CBNs agitation. That proves who are actual gajjis. I will stand up for the farmers anyday. Stop coloring this as TDP fight. Its farmers fight. And the protests are not getting the due respect due to gajjis like you.

oh thats great gajji sanjodoka

poyi @bhaigan munja gadini 10gu aadu paid artists antundu raithulani?? kanapadatleda??

oh meeru iddaru okkate ayina evari thread valle chusukuntara. okadu unna thread inkokaru raara?? browser issue na, gajji paytm sanjodokollara :giggle:

1 minute ago, Catch said:

Chief Minister ayyundi kanisam hatya chese chance leda? MP avvakamunde inka boldu chesinavallaku CM ayyaka chance enduku undakudadu? 

But konni kukkalu anna devudu.. babai ni evaro antis chaparu ani vagutane unnai...

Just now, Albany said:

oh thats great gajji sanjodoka

poyi @bhaigan munja gadini 10gu aadu paid artists antundu raithulani?? kanapadatleda??

oh meeru iddaru okkate ayina evari thread valle chusukuntara. okadu unna thread inkokaru raara?? browser issue na, gajji paytm sanjodokollara :giggle:

My agenda is against pulkas. When Jaffas show gajji to me i'll troll them. I repeat i'm glad i escaped KG gajji and moved to Bangalore.

1 minute ago, jalsa01 said:

But konni kukkalu anna devudu.. babai ni evaro antis chaparu ani vagutane unnai...

Champite tappenti? He is CM, so it's okay. Veyyi mandi binaamilu untaru. 

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

My agenda is against pulkas. When Jaffas show gajji to me i'll troll them. I repeat i'm glad i escaped KG gajji and moved to Bangalore.

ori erri fuk still u ended up as paytm sanjodoka :giggle:

YSR Congress party chief Jagan Mohan Reddy on Saturday reaffirmed his demand for the Central Bureau Investigation to probe the murder case of his uncle YS Vivekananda Reddy.

Addressing media persons here, Reddy said: "My uncle Vivekananda Reddy who was a four-time MP and MLA was brutally killed in his own house when he was alone. This incident took place between 11 pm and noon. How can someone walk into his house and kill him brutally and showcase the entire incident as a natural death?"

"Yesterday SP and DIG of Andhra Pradesh found a letter which was allegedly written by my uncle said that his driver killed him. He was not an ordinary man. Proper CBI investigation should be conducted without the officers who work in direction of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu."

Reddy further alleged that TDP president Naidu is involved in the murder of his uncle. "I wonder why Naidu was afraid of a CBI investigation into the murder unless. Does this indicate that he and his ministers are involved in it? After all, murder politics were not new to the TDP. My grandfather Raja Reddy and uncle Vivekananda Reddy were murdered when the TDP was ruling in the State."