Amaravati lo lands koni loss ayinollu randayya

nallajamoon

Just now, bhaigan said:

You did good job, I mean land pooling lo petti unte sanka nakipoyevi

surrounding area antha dry out ayyaka does it matter to us if we give or not? 

52 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

antha sympathy endhuku? As if something bad happened. Relax, everything will be alright. 

you are so positive person bhayya need to learn from you

43 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

We did not accept the returnable plots because couple acres land pooling lo ivvakunda hold chesam purposefully. So adi settle aithe iddam ani waited but you know the rest.

Ala hold sese option icharu Ani teliyadu naaku. 29 villages lo 100% farmers land pooling ki gave Ani statement icharu kada 

Just now, snoww said:

Ala hold sese option icharu Ani teliyadu naaku. 29 villages lo 100% farmers land pooling ki gave Ani statement icharu kada 

ala hold chesina vallu abbo so many but the fundamental point is, it doesn't really matter if you hold because like I said chutoo unna vallu ichi roads and construction works avutunte hold chesi what are you really going to achieve? You can't do a jack because you cannot grow anything. How do you transport or water the plants without current and water supply. Edo rebel feeling kosam ivvakunda unna valle antha. Some are not interested but their percentage is 15-20% maybe.  

13 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

ala hold chesina vallu abbo so many but the fundamental point is, it doesn't really matter if you hold because like I said chutoo unna vallu ichi roads and construction works avutunte hold chesi what are you really going to achieve? You can't do a jack because you cannot grow anything. How do you transport or water the plants without current and water supply. Edo rebel feeling kosam ivvakunda unna valle antha. Some are not interested but their percentage is 15-20% maybe.  

Ayithe nuvvu rebel feeling kosam ivvaleda rest of the lands or you suspected some foul play

12 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

also land pooling lo enni acres poyinayi meevi

27 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

surrounding area antha dry out ayyaka does it matter to us if we give or not? 

nenu inko vidam ga ardam chesukunna but I got it

10 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Ayithe nuvvu rebel feeling kosam ivvaleda rest of the lands or you suspected some foul play

Prathi okkadu edo expect chese kada rebel ayyedhi. idi anthe anuko. We expected something else in return so we hold-ed

53 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Just curious as I dont know what to trust and what not to trust 

But definitely not as easy as they say once they move, All the independent contractors and farmers will go to court as they gave to govt not to CBN or jagan. 

So govt should definitely provide lot of compensation. DB lo sagam thelivi teddy banisa lu cheppinattu aithe kadhu, eveything is on bond. asalu pooling gurinchi mukka theliyani vallu kuda matladuthunnaru. 

So simple..

jaggu vizag move chesthadu... akkada vunna aa tower e tower use chesi nadipisthadu.. nadupudu chuttu vunna 4000 acres assigned lands ni ammesthafu money kavali govt ki ani.. adhi kuda ycp batch ki ammisthafuu

next elections— suppose loki g lo luck vunte cbn gelisthe porapaatuna... aaa tower ni software companies ki ichi malli jai amaravathi anesthadu... malli lands ki rekkalu aayegaa... 

• Haha 2