JPMorgan is raising the annual fee on the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card to $550 for some users

tacobell fan

7 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

CSR 300$ travel credit you can use on rental cars, uber, uber eats , taxi , flight tickets ,checkin bags and in flight purchases.

Ivi yevi use cheyanu.. car vundhi

flight antava 2 yrs o saari travel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pamogudu

• tacobell fan

• Catch

• Amrita

3 minutes ago, Catch said:

I got fee waiver for my CSR.

How i am planning to cancrl in days

i benefitted a lot frm this card... 1500$ dhaka benefit ayyaa.. now all reward points ised and cancelling now

10 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

How i am planning to cancrl in days

i benefitted a lot frm this card... 1500$ dhaka benefit ayyaa.. now all reward points ised and cancelling now

Only for first year, points ochaka limit reduce cheste, fee is waived. 

Just now, Catch said:

Nenu cheppindi ade kada, rendu CSRs meeda points ochaka fee waive cheypincha..

you won't be spared, next year they will increase or read the article they are cherry picking people to have more annual fee. Banks are nuts. 

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

you won't be spared, next year they will increase or read the article they are cherry picking people to have more annual fee. Banks are nuts. 

It's ok, my fiancee is banned by Chase because he exploited it too much. But this happened couple of months back. Usually Chase will lift the ban in twenty four months. 

3 minutes ago, Catch said:

It's ok, my fiancee is banned by Chase because he exploited it too much. But this happened couple of months back. Usually Chase will lift the ban in twenty four months. 

elago chepu nen kuda ban aytha

7 minutes ago, Catch said:

How did he/she exploited .... adhi kuda cheppu ... 33mtnj.gif

I have chase sapphire preferred . That’s the only card I am using now . I do travel a lot and it is good enough for me . Tempted to take reserve but settled with preferred .

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I have chase sapphire preferred . That’s the only card I am using now . I do travel a lot and it is good enough for me . Tempted to take reserve but settled with preferred .

I read somewhere you wont get introductory offer for both Chase sapphire cards if you have had either one of those. Maybe after 24 months if you cancel and apply again you might get.