JPMorgan is raising the annual fee on the Chase Sapphire Reserve Card to $550 for some users

tacobell fan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pamogudu

• tacobell fan

• Catch

• Amrita

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

I read somewhere you wont get introductory offer for both Chase sapphire cards if you have had either one of those. Maybe after 24 months if you cancel and apply again you might get.

4 years anta now changed from 2 years . I don’t know if I want reserve benefits are too good but I can’t calculate manage and see if it is beneficial every year .  Monthly kuda accounts open cheyani autopay user nI  . silent_I1

Just now, Amrita said:

4 years anta now changed from 2 years . I don’t know if I want reserve benefits are too good but I can’t calculate manage and see if it is beneficial every year .  Monthly kuda accounts open cheyani autopay user nI  . silent_I1

Ardam avutundi ..... Anduke ninne cheppanu ...33mtnj.gif

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Ardam avutundi ..... Anduke ninne cheppanu ...33mtnj.gif

I once had collection accounts in early this decade so I chose not to open to avoid anxiety depression and tension . Basically running away from things which upset me . Na credit history set ayyevaraku Job vachaka kuda monthly Pay day ne I used to open my bank account . Adi I got used to it now also I open only the day I get my pay .

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Oh wow. Chase Sapphire reserve is good if you travel a lot. You can make back all the annual fee and more depending on how much yyou travel and eat out in restaurants. Off season travel means you'll definitely get lounge access .

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Oh wow. Chase Sapphire reserve is good if you travel a lot. You can make back all the annual fee and more depending on how much yyou travel and eat out in restaurants. Off season travel means you'll definitely get lounge access .

I eat a lot outside . Since I got this card anni cards pakkana padesa I keep using only this card . I have tons of points now on this card . I will probably ask my future husband to take reserve since I have preferred anyway . %$#$

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I eat a lot outside . Since I got this card anni cards pakkana padesa I keep using only this card . I have tons of points now on this card . I will probably ask my future husband to take reserve since I have preferred anyway . %$#$

Haha lol. I have friends in austin like that. Guy has Chase sapphire prefered and the girl has Chase sapphire reserved. Both accumulate points and travel every month. They had southwest credit cards with which they got 120000 points with that a companion pass for two years. Basically they both travelled for the price of 1 ticket.

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Haha lol. I have friends in austin like that. Guy has Chase sapphire prefered and the girl has Chase sapphire reserved. Both accumulate points and travel every month. They had southwest credit cards with which they got 120000 points with that a companion pass for two years. Basically they both travelled for the price of 1 ticket.

Awesome that’s smart :) 

30 minutes ago, nenesuperni said:

elago chepu nen kuda ban aytha

MSing ekkuga cheste ban chestaru, over a period of two years, maxing credit limit and getting points, travel rewards and Hilton points accumulate chesadu. 

29 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

How did he/she exploited .... adhi kuda cheppu ... 33mtnj.gif

Churning chesi free travel points/Hilton points, ila free airfares for vacations ki points to konnadu. 

47 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

adi edo goppa pani la emi chesukuntav teluskoni? 

I went to Hawaii last year for free and stayed at Hilton for free. My parents visited last year and went cross country for free.