Jagrattha kids

xano917

1 minute ago, xano917 said:

I know they can track all that if they want to , but dedicated ga applications kuda unnayi emadhya ne telusukunna.

whats the name of the tool ..xano jeee :D 

33 minutes ago, AntheKada said:

whats the name of the tool ..xano jeee :D 

in house application dude... depending on your access certain applications nunchi data collect chesi .

Idle ga unnada, oorike browsing chesthunnada reports sending. Ila aythey mana youth bathkedi yela.

1 hour ago, sattipandu said:

they track if some kind of nefarious activities are being done in their networks 

but i dont think they care if you keep chatting on some forum all day 

productivity tracking satti... e roju nuvvu github lo saves cheyyaledu so not working ani deciding 

1 hour ago, xano917 said:

productivity tracking satti... e roju nuvvu github lo saves cheyyaledu so not working ani deciding 

LOL nenu git hub lo code review chesthaa, i dont write code anymore 

so Jai balayya 

in our office laptops, they installed some tracking software, initially our company IT Team sent Excel sheets to every one and requested to fill all apps that we use. 

i filled with word, excel, putty , chrome ...etc anni list icha, One fine day naku report pamparru na productiviity 2.8 undhi out of 8, please increase above 6 anni mail vachindhi some capacity management team nunchi 

😁

12 minutes ago, lucky7 said:

in our office laptops, they installed some tracking software, initially our company IT Team sent Excel sheets to every one and requested to fill all apps that we use. 

i filled with word, excel, putty , chrome ...etc anni list icha, One fine day naku report pamparru na productiviity 2.8 undhi out of 8, please increase above 6 anni mail vachindhi some capacity management team nunchi 

😁

21 st century and excel lo apps gurinchi asked aa nice.... e company tammi

malware install chesko.. sev 1 ticket raise chey SN lo productive O(N) aitadi