Idi ra credibility pulka fools

chandrabhai7

CBN would have handled this issue with his coalition partner in Pakistan, chief of Tehreek-I-Insaan party and PM of Pakistan, Imran Khan Naidu directly and got them released much faster than Jagan...

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

CBN would have handled this issue with his coalition partner in Pakistan, chief of Tehreek-I-Insaan party and PM of Pakistan, Imran Khan Naidu directly and got them released much faster than Jagan...

era answer ichara leda kanukkuni twaraga cheppara :giggle:

YSR Congress party chief Jagan Mohan Reddy on Saturday reaffirmed his demand for the Central Bureau Investigation to probe the murder case of his uncle YS Vivekananda Reddy.

Addressing media persons here, Reddy said: "My uncle Vivekananda Reddy who was a four-time MP and MLA was brutally killed in his own house when he was alone. This incident took place between 11 pm and noon. How can someone walk into his house and kill him brutally and showcase the entire incident as a natural death?"

"Yesterday SP and DIG of Andhra Pradesh found a letter which was allegedly written by my uncle said that his driver killed him. He was not an ordinary man. Proper CBI investigation should be conducted without the officers who work in direction of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu."

Reddy further alleged that TDP president Naidu is involved in the murder of his uncle. "I wonder why Naidu was afraid of a CBI investigation into the murder unless. Does this indicate that he and his ministers are involved in it? After all, murder politics were not new to the TDP. My grandfather Raja Reddy and uncle Vivekananda Reddy were murdered when the TDP was ruling in the State."

Just now, tom bhayya said:

YSR Congress party chief Jagan Mohan Reddy on Saturday reaffirmed his demand for the Central Bureau Investigation to probe the murder case of his uncle YS Vivekananda Reddy.

Addressing media persons here, Reddy said: "My uncle Vivekananda Reddy who was a four-time MP and MLA was brutally killed in his own house when he was alone. This incident took place between 11 pm and noon. How can someone walk into his house and kill him brutally and showcase the entire incident as a natural death?"

"Yesterday SP and DIG of Andhra Pradesh found a letter which was allegedly written by my uncle said that his driver killed him. He was not an ordinary man. Proper CBI investigation should be conducted without the officers who work in direction of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu."

Reddy further alleged that TDP president Naidu is involved in the murder of his uncle. "I wonder why Naidu was afraid of a CBI investigation into the murder unless. Does this indicate that he and his ministers are involved in it? After all, murder politics were not new to the TDP. My grandfather Raja Reddy and uncle Vivekananda Reddy were murdered when the TDP was ruling in the State."

Mata tappam, madama tippam.... kani manishe gingiraalu tirigipotam....