1 hour ago, tamu said:

pakna una desi uncle india velli vachi

americans tho antunadu

1) too much pollution

2) too many people

3) water baledu

complaining about HYD 

give me his number 

India lo lot of things improved in many areas like flyovers, cleanliness in some cities, cleanliness in railway stations etc ....... but that is a comparison from what it was from what it is now .......... you should not compare with US railway station etc .....

at the same time Mumbai airport is world class ..... i had a layover of 7 hrs and i did not feel like i was in india ..... it was far better than EWR or some other airports here ........

All said and done Indian people are not focusing on air pollution and water polluted ..... they are much worse than what it was 20-30 yrs back ..........so down the line after 30-50 yrs it will be a big problem ...... and day to day corruption ....

what he said is correct but may be his way of saying may not be correct ..............the reason people settle down in USA is to give better runway to the kids ......

Air, Water and environment (trees) and safer country than other countries ........no body speaks against the country ....they will stand in unison .....

ans no corruption on day to day life like traffic, govt office etc.

2 minutes ago, babu_bangaram said:

India lo lot of things improved in many areas like flyovers, cleanliness in some cities, cleanliness in railway stations etc ....... but that is a comparison from what it was from what it is now .......... you should not compare with US railway station etc .....

at the same time Mumbai airport is world class ..... i had a layover of 7 hrs and i did not feel like i was in india ..... it was far better than EWR or some other airports here ........

All said and done Indian people are not focusing on air pollution and water polluted ..... they are much worse than what it was 20-30 yrs back ..........so down the line after 30-50 yrs it will be a big problem ...... and day to day corruption ....

what he said is correct but may be his way of saying may not be correct ..............the reason people settle down in USA is to give better runway to the kids ......

Air, Water and environment (trees) and safer country than other countries ........no body speaks against the country ....they will stand in unison .....

ans no corruption on day to day life like traffic, govt office etc.

Uncle TS cheppindi nee guriche le nijam seppu

1 hour ago, tamu said:

americans tho antunadu

1) too much pollution

2) too many people

3) water baledu

complaining about HYD 

Lol malli ekkads vachi 100% desi life style 

3 hours ago, tamu said:

americans tho antunadu

1) too much pollution

2) too many people

3) water baledu

complaining about HYD 

H—1b aythe visa deny aythe ekkada ki pothadu?