Sublease kastalu

abulu

Bachelros ki adakisthay, Getting only 1 or 2 months candidates. 

and when I try to show the house to someone they are saying not available or not lifting  the calls(those who are staying in house). Even they are not available they are delebrately saying negative things about the house. 

so the party is moving out. Also one guy said he will stay for 6 months suddenly he said tomorrow i am vacating.  

as of now there are 2 people in the house, one guy is expected to stay for rest of months but giving only 600$ for one room, total house cost me 1800$ :( . 

and  I dont know how to handle this situation I am in diff state and this house is in diff state. :(.

Lease cancel chesthe 4 months booka anukona. already 2000 Booka and more to come.

52 minutes ago, abulu said:

Bachelros ki adakisthay, Getting only 1 or 2 months candidates. 

and when I try to show the house to someone they are saying not available or not lifting  the calls(those who are staying in house). Even they are not available they are delebrately saying negative things about the house. 

so the party is moving out. Also one guy said he will stay for 6 months suddenly he said tomorrow i am vacating.  

as of now there are 2 people in the house, one guy is expected to stay for rest of months but giving only 600$ for one room, total house cost me 1800$ :( . 

and  I dont know how to handle this situation I am in diff state and this house is in diff state. :(.

Lease cancel chesthe 4 months booka anukona. already 2000 Booka and more to come.

notice icchesi okada unadu antunav kada vadini unchu. mean while evad ayna vasthe okay ledante 4 months migilindi nuve kattesi inkosari lease rayaku