Interracial relationship

Catch

1 hour ago, Catch said:

Ilanti relationships lo unna vallani desis enduku tedaga chustaru? Especially if one of the two is Indian? Why they think that they are stare worthy and not stop staring?

jealously tho kadu .. veelu endhi intha sendalanga vunaru ani chusaremo .. 

post pic here... correct ga analysis chesi cheptam ..... tenor.gif

1 hour ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Its not about time, Its about what you feel. You might be feeling what you are doing (interracial relationship) is wrong.  The day you accept for yourself that those kind of relationships are not wrong, you will feel confident.

I know that it's not wrong, but I just wonder if people back home think it's wrong. I don't know if I am making sense. It's very regressive to think like that, but I still think like that. 

11 minutes ago, Catch said:

I know that it's not wrong, but I just wonder if people back home think it's wrong. I don't know if I am making sense. It's very regressive to think like that, but I still think like that. 

ANkLP4W.gif

2 hours ago, Catch said:

Ilanti relationships lo unna vallani desis enduku tedaga chustaru? Especially if one of the two is Indian? Why they think that they are stare worthy and not stop staring?

choosthe nuvvu kuda tirigi choodakunda endi nee gola

15 minutes ago, Catch said:

Obviously people back home would think its wrong, especially in place like ours where people fight based on caste. Interracial relationship lo caste, religion, ethnicity, race etc, inni differences vunnayi.  Anything different than normal is shocking in nature for  any living being. It becomes acceptable when that "different" becomes "normal". 

Its nothing regressive about anything. People change (mature) during the course of time based on the experiences that they come across. No one is morally correct and one shouldn't punish themselves to withhold highest level of morality.

24 minutes ago, Catch said:

Who are those people back home? Family and Friends?  You mean you know its not wrong, but you feel it is wrong because your fam and friends think it is wrong?   If that is a true statement, then the issue is that you crave acceptance from society/fam etc

6 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Who are those people back home? Family and Friends?  You mean you know its not wrong, but you feel it is wrong because your fam and friends think it is wrong?   If that is a true statement, then the issue is that you crave acceptance from society/fam etc

My family and friends don't think it's wrong. When I say people back home, I mean mostly desis. I don't really think I crave for acceptance in any way. I just don't like people staring at me because I don't like the attention, it's more because I would rather no one notice me. I prefer to blend in the crowd than stand out, but unfortunately everything I do apparently stands out. 

• 1 month later...