WFH lo enni hours pani chestharu

roxiczone

21 hours ago, Amrita said:

Great ! I can’t really be efficient working from home. Desk monitors ala unte I feel easy to work .

i have the monitors and everything  set up at home

22 hours ago, RaaoSaab said:

U unprofessional IT koolie...nenu oka office room set cheskunna Intlo...poi room lock cheskunte...lunch time and breaks appudu thappa step out kaanu....yes I am saying that

Inka office ki WFH ki teda emi ledu 

• 2 months later...
On 1/9/2020 at 2:36 PM, roxiczone said:

oak 1-2 hours ayina pani chesthara daily? shed some light Why Factionism Started In Rayalseema - Old Discussions ...

WFH lo almost 2 extra hours added to work, how can one have just 1-2 hrs and still have a job

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

WFH lo almost 2 extra hours added to work, how can one have just 1-2 hrs and still have a job

It means neeku rojantha computer mundu kurchune pani tappa inkem undadu....not everyone is like that. 

3 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

It means neeku rojantha computer mundu kurchune pani tappa inkem undadu....not everyone is like that. 

nenu cheppina point ardham kaledani cheppu.. i can understand..those who just had 1-2 hours real work means their jobs can be added to someone's else plate, which means they are most likely thrown out

your response also means you have no fcuking clue how management thinks

computer jobs lo computer mundu kurchoka eda kurchuntuva thambi.. oohh ooh fee tea gallu work hours lo SC lo untaara endi

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

nenu cheppina point ardham kaledani cheppu.. i can understand..those who just had 1-2 hours means their jobs can be added to someones else plate, which means they are most likely thrown out

your response also means you have no fcuking clue how management thinks

computer jobs lo computer mundu kurchoka eda kurchuntuva thambi.. oohh ooh fee tea gallu work hours lo SC lo untaara endi

Arey your comment says about WFH ra...where did you say that you were referring to computer jobs? Not everyone sits in front of the computer for 8 hours a day to do their job. What you're saying is that all you do at work is sit in front of the computer for 8 hours a day ani ne comment ki artham.... if you are able to do everything you can do at home, better not to go to work, no use of the office space you get.  

Just now, Catabolite said:

Arey your comment says about WFH ra...where did you say that you were referring to computer jobs? Not everyone sits in front of the computer for 8 hours a day to do their job. What you're saying is that all you do at work is sit in front of the computer for 8 hours a day ani ne comment ki artham if you are able to do everything you can do at home, better not to go to work, no use of office space. 

first learn to respect others raa.. WFH ante ne computer mundu kurchovadam ra .. it could be management job or IT or CAD or Data Science or some other business thats run through emails and phone

konderri P ayyaka malli covering cheyaku