US ki vachaka non veg

kothavani

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

New Study Says Vegetarians Will Die Earlier, Be More Prone to Mental Illness

Everybody who tucked into a big*ss burger or Philly cheese steak with fervour—and was meat-shamed for it—can now throw this new research study in the faces of the army of veggievangelanists (just coined that term, let's hope it catches) with happy war-cries.

https://www.cosmopolitan.in/life/news/a6639/new-study-says-vegetarians-will-die-earlier-be-more-prone-mental-illness

@3$%

2 minutes ago, Catch said:

Before I worked with mice, I didn't know why I was a vegetarian. After I worked with mice, I know why I am a vegetarian. Meat is gross

Whether it is healthy or not is the question... 

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

Heart attack

Pandi laga tini koorchuntey anthey mari... you should burn what you eat and be active ... 

don’t forget to include greens 🥬 in your food ... 

maa office lo oka thatha 71 still working ... he eats dinner time frozen stuff always .. and drinks alcohol every other day .. a attack ledu.   
all that is bull sh!t... nothing happens eat and workout and enjoy 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

UK is currently doing research on it..

austria has already done it.

But i feel that ayurvedic body system should be studied....vata pitta kapha before consuming any non veg....my opinion.

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

TBH I never cared enough about how healthy I eat, I don't usually put on weight. So I don't really care if I eat healthy. Only thing I avoid is sugar. 

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

New Study Says Vegetarians Will Die Earlier, Be More Prone to Mental Illness

Everybody who tucked into a big*ss burger or Philly cheese steak with fervour—and was meat-shamed for it—can now throw this new research study in the faces of the army of veggievangelanists (just coined that term, let's hope it catches) with happy war-cries.

https://www.cosmopolitan.in/life/news/a6639/new-study-says-vegetarians-will-die-earlier-be-more-prone-mental-illness

GameChangers chudu

4 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Pandi laga tini koorchuntey anthey mari... you should burn what you eat and be active ... 

don’t forget to include greens 🥬 in your food ... 

maa office lo oka thatha 71 still working ... he eats dinner time frozen stuff always .. and drinks alcohol every other day .. a attack ledu.   
all that is bull sh!t... nothing happens eat and workout and enjoy 

Bison eats only grass ani cheptunnad kevin 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

What is that? TV show na? I don’t watch tv cheppalante unless it is very interesting and available on YouTube.

Netflix Lo chudu one video documentary