University bans non-veg food

lovemystate

Just now, lovemystate said:

Rey @pamogudu  ye KG vaadaina nee kancham lo food pettundochemo gaani mee intlo thine food chi chi ani laakkunada ? this is what caste hatred looks like not your narcisstic rants.

Yea restaurant manvaadidhi kaadhu so manam akkadiki vella koodadhu. Manavaadi restaurant 1 km lo vundhi. Food is ok but manavaadidhi kaabatti akkadike vellali. Thoo mee gajji meedha naa irigipoyyina seppu .

• Haha 1

Just now, pamogudu said:

Yea restaurant manvaadidhi kaadhu so manam akkadiki vella koodadhu. Manavaadi restaurant 1 km lo vundhi. Food is ok but manavaadidhi kaabatti akkadike vellali. Thoo mee gajji meedha naa irigipoyyina seppu .

I got a news paper link ..all you have is meaningless gossip and stinking sky high lies. shameless felllow. Look at restaurants in KG area and thier castes.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

speaking in meaningless riddles with nammaams ..alavatega

Nuvvu semi crack anukune vadini inni days, nuvvu kachchitanga full crack ye

gmU4JX.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I got a news paper link ..all you have is meaningless gossip and stinking sky high lies. shameless felllow. Look at restaurants in KG area and thier castes.

Just coz its normal for you to live in gajji and assume that is the right thing it doesnt make it right

4 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Just coz its normal for you to live in gajji and assume that is the right thing it doesnt make it right

blah blah blah..lying scum ...i actually think you are from kadapa..and went to latrine in the fields. The way you reacted  to pottipotato comment kinda gives away.

Just now, lovemystate said:

blah blah blah..lying scum ...i actually think you are from kadapa..and went to latrine in the fields. The way you reacted  to pottipotato comment kinda gives away.

KG gajji escape ayyi thank god i grew up in Bangalore.

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

KG gajji escape ayyi thank god i grew up in Bangalore.

edisaav ...bangalore gadidhi **** ..yeppudu ikkade sasthav edushtu like kadapa batch. and other jaffa batch. And every excuse is a gossip ..maa father relatives aa maata annaru ..maa college vallu restaurant lo thinledhul

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

edisaav ...bangalore gadidhi **** ..yeppudu ikkade sasthav edushtu like kadapa batch. and other jaffa batch. And every excuse is a gossip ..maa father relatives aa maata annaru ..maa college vallu restaurant lo thinledhul

Hold on. I never talked about my college. I talked about the gajji colleges in guntur where they banned Thumbs up cool drink coz Chiranjeevi endorsed it. That is the worst . Thank god i escaped all that gajji and studied in a Bangalore college.

9 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Hold on. I never talked about my college. I talked about the gajji colleges in guntur where they banned Thumbs up cool drink coz Chiranjeevi endorsed it. That is the worst . Thank god i escaped all that gajji and studied in a Bangalore college.

you should really have stayed put in those colleges...i think you never grew up after that

14 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

you should really have stayed put in those colleges...i think you never grew up after that

You mean you wanted me to turn into a KG gajji like you? No thanks i'm happy as is. Thank god i escaped the gajji and moved to Bangalore.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

You mean you wanted me to turn into a KG gajji like you? No thanks i'm happy as is. Thank god i escaped the gajji and moved to Bangalore.

You absorbed the worst behaviours there, dehumanized all 1 crore people living there as castesits due to your alleged experiences of meeting some people. ANd now spewing hate obsessively..i dont even know what to call you. 

9 hours ago, lovemystate said:

In BJP rules haryana they banned  even simple chicken meat on campus. Excuse logitics levanta - people throughout history ate meat and were healthy. Poorest countries lo kooda meat easy supply chesthaaru. Ikkada levanta. Look at the dung flingers excuse.

Because they control gods they do lot of sweet talk on purity and nonsense but their hearts are full of hatred. They cant stand if anyone enjoys the life that their ancestors did.  Recently the gujju asembly speakers made little children as young as 5 take pledge they wont eat food of their parents. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/despite-student-diversity-non-veg-food-off-menu-at-panjab-university-6207561/

third world country lo ivvi common ee...

10 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Bhakths come to south with hindu gods on their lips but in the heart they hate us, they hate our food and they see us as their bitches. Thats why I keep saying it is important priest come from the devotee community not from one caste alone.

WJNCqI.gif

• Haha 1