Calling good friend lovemystate to discuss important issue

pottipotato

I mean all those TDP leaders who bought land can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

but did Jagan refuse to meet the farmers or something before they took to the streets?

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

@lovemystate 

why are farmers protesting? why can't they visit Jagan and talk to him, negotiate a decent settlement?

why would Jagan not meet the farmers who are not linked to TDP? 

They are protesting because they gave their lands og govt of AP  for purpose of a capital. Now the govt is not doing it - it is a breach of contract and a violation of trust. All the farmers have against a government with its armed police is their voice and constitutional right to organize and protest which is what they are exercising.

Second question ask jagan.

Just now, pottipotato said:

can we have the chronology of events so we can get clear picture of these protests, before calling them paapam.

Please listen to another un-biased opinion as well. lovemyystate due to his caste affiliation parrots TDP stand .

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

They are protesting because they gave their lands og govt of AP  for purpose of a capital. Now the govt is not doing it - it is a breach of contract and a violation of trust. All the farmers have against a government with its armed police is their voice and constitutional right to organize and protest which is what they are exercising.

Second question ask jagan.

This govt has different priorities. simple.They don't want to waste 1 lakh crores on cbn's vision.

farmers will get their lands back earlier than what was promised. there must be a compromise solution somewhere, right?

do you even realise the deep mess india is in now? there's no way AP can spend on capital, better spent on AP's people.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Please listen to another un-biased opinion as well. lovemyystate due to his caste affiliation parrots TDP stand .

u stfu asshole. worthless scum. lol.

This govt has different priorities. simple.They don't want to waste 1 lakh crores on cbn's vision.

farmers will get their lands back earlier than what was promised. there must be a compromise solution somewhere, right?

do you even realise the deep mess india is in now? there's no way AP can spend on capital, better spent on AP's people.

I dont know whether you are pretending ignorance or simply acting thick. Nobody is asking jagga to imp,lement CBN vision just keep the capital there. he can build thatched huts if he wants. but capital must be there. thats all the farmers are asking. They are not giving specifications for buildings. 

I dont know whether you are pretending ignorance or simply acting thick. Nobody is asking jagga to imp,lement CBN vision just keep the capital there. he can build thatched huts if he wants. but capital must be there. thats all the farmers are asking. They are not giving specifications for buildings. 

and how would that work? where would people working in the govt live?

may be Jagga will consider this request of keeping the capital there without spending anything for its infra (highly unlikely because half of those who work will be moving from Hyd and cant settle in a village).

can we have the chronology of events so we can get clear picture of these protests, before calling them paapam.

1. Govt initiated land pooling, said it would give developed plots in exchange for their land. Overall, pooled 35,000 acres and in these 35,000 acres, Govt will create public infrastructure like road network, electricity,sewage lines and water supply, develop open spaces and create a master plan and depending on the type of land pooled, each land owner will be given a plot , i think the exchange formula is 25% of the land.
  2. Till the government creates such public infrastructure, the land owners will be paid annual lease per acre and last two years have been paid till date. I may be little bit wrong in this part but government has paid, not sure if arrears have been cleared up to date.
  3. From 2016 till date, some infra is created like secretariat, Assembly,little bit of road network etc. 
  4. 2019 May 23rd, Government changed and by Dec 2019, Govt made an intent to move some of the functionaries to Vizag.
  5. Protests have started with many claiming their value of lands will go down considerably and because of such a move, their dreams are shattered. 

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Hehe..stupidity has hit new lows.

Keep the capital there????? I mean, Do you even know the actual cause of the protests ? Value and worth of lands...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:
  1. Govt initiated land pooling, said it would give developed plots in exchange for their land. Overall, pooled 35,000 acres and in these 35,000 acres, Govt will create public infrastructure like road network, electricity,sewage lines and water supply, develop open spaces and create a master plan and depending on the type of land pooled, each land owner will be given a plot , i think the exchange formula is 25% of the land.
  2. Till the government creates such public infrastructure, the land owners will be paid annual lease per acre and last two years have been paid till date. I may be little bit wrong in this part but government has paid, not sure if arrears have been cleared up to date.
  3. From 2016 till date, some infra is created like secretariat, Assembly,little bit of road network etc. 
  4. 2019 May 23rd, Government changed and by Dec 2019, Govt made an intent to move some of the functionaries to Vizag.
  5. Protests have started with many claiming their value of lands will go down considerably and because of such a move, their dreams are shattered. 

scum. did 1 happen without mention of capital ?