What happens instead of Iran India is there

ILOVEGIRLS

48 minutes ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

ok here is my detailed answer.

When America will attack India . Mostly war will start from water in (1) Indian ocean or in land through (2) pakistan (American forces will land in Pakistan and they will attack us from Kashmir)

(1) If American navy attacks indian navy in their sea. American navy will bring 11 aircraft carriers , 50 to 60 submarines , 50 to 60 destroyers and other normal warships. And India will have 2 or 3 aircraftcarriers (INS vikramaditya , Vikrant and vishal under development) for defending , 15 to 20 destroyers , 15 to 20 submarines and some other normal warships. It seems that american navy will win but with a huge loss of warships . After this American marines , army, with M1 Abrams tanks , apache attack helicopters(300 apache gunships and 5 to 8 thousand Abrams tanks) will enter Indian land through Tamil Nadu or kerela but their indian army will be waiting for them with T-90 bhisma tanks with APC ( means Now our T-90 tanks will be able to kill even a apache gunships) I would like to say that T-90 tanks are better than american Abrams . Our soldiers will be equipped with MCIWS rifles better than american M4 carbines. 13 lakh Indian army verses 14 lakh american army. I think Indian army will easily defend their motherland from american army.

Oops--- I forget the air force… American AIRFORCE will attack Indian AIRFORCE with 900 F-16 , 200 F-22. Let's take a look at F-16 . 314 superkhoi will be defending against 900 F-16 . S-400 airdefence missiles will kill American F-22 easily. Stealth will be useless because we are going to have better radars. Once F-22 will fire a rocket or missile it will be detected and easily killed by our Tejas mark 1A or mark 2 in future. Well we got some more 60 Mig 29 , 60 miraj 36 rafales in near future. I think Indian AIRFORCE will defend Indian airspace from american fighters.

Don't talk about B-22 and B-2 bombers because they are both outdated useless garbage .

(2) If american army lands in Pakistan and attacks from kashmir . then we will easily defend ourselves in kashmir . Because Indian army is In a good condition in Kashmir.

and to add the above, if American army is entering the country from the south, all south indian ladies will stand at the border with cheepurlu and bindhelu to push everyone back into ocean...%$#$

46 minutes ago, mybabyboy said:

and to add the above, if American army is entering the country from the south, all south indian ladies will stand at the border with cheepurlu and bindhelu to push everyone back into ocean...%$#$

😂 nenu inka akallama gudilo porlu dandalu petti vastharu anukona 😆😆

If US wanted to attack India... 2 ways

1) ***** War :- Gives long range Missiles to Pakistan along with missile defense technology to counter the missile attack from India, Long range missile will destroy most of the tier cities. In parallel provide weapons  (AK47's to RPG'S) to all the separatist groups in India..we have OYC brothers from south, Assam Rebels from NE, Kashmir Rebels North West , Muslim Separatists from UP, these groups control from UP to Gujarat,  Caliphate group from Punjab, Communist from all over India. Remember Nukes will not used here.. we had deal from Russia .. when our country is nuked then there would be retaliation from Russia with Nukes.. there would not be a conventional war.

2) Direct Attack :- US will never do that ..since India is a democratic country they do not have valid reasons for an direct war... if this happens then Russia will step forward and  we block most of the missiles and  US air force with help of Russia... Russians are notoriously famous for bringing down the Air attacks from ground. 

In short we can not win the war with US neither the US in a conventional war.

To win we  need to design our own strategy  and weapons just like Vietnamese did ... I strongly believe the way we were raised we do not have that balls to fight as nasty as Vietnamese..... the only guys i can think are Sikh's and Muslims (by that time majority of the Muslims would be on opposite side either by choice or by force...)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

If US wanted to attack India... 2 ways

1) ***** War :- Gives long range Missiles to Pakistan along with missile defense technology to counter the missile attack from India, Long range missile will destroy most of the tier cities. In parallel provide weapons  (AK47's to RPG'S) to all the separatist groups in India..we have OYC brothers from south, Assam Rebels from NE, Kashmir Rebels North West , Muslim Separatists from UP, these groups control from UP to Gujarat,  Caliphate group from Punjab, Communist from all over India. Remember Nukes will not used here.. we had deal from Russia .. when our country is nuked then there would be retaliation from Russia with Nukes.. there would not be a conventional war.

2) Direct Attack :- US will never do that ..since India is a democratic country they do not have valid reasons for an direct war... if this happens then Russia will step forward and  we block most of the missiles and  US air force with help of Russia... Russians are notoriously famous for bringing down the Air attacks from ground. 

In short we can not win the war with US neither the US in a conventional war.

To win we  need to design our own strategy  and weapons just like Vietnamese did ... I strongly believe the way we were raised we do not have that balls to fight as nasty as Vietnamese..... the only guys i can think are Sikh's and Muslims (by that time majority of the Muslims would be on opposite side either by choice or by force...)

Appreciate for honest response.

Iraq commander ni lepinatu mana cheif commander ni lepesthay ventane INDIA lo candle light march + uno lo mana india gattiga vadisthadi.

Ventane modi poyi america dooranga camandos ni dimpi akada chetlu nashanam chesi vasthadu 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ paiki matram indian attacked vomerica antaru