Cyber Security meeda jobs chese vaallu

RPG_Reloaded

Cyber Security is very very generic. Cyber Sec is not typically app sec. 

Irrespective of technology and billing try to understand what Cyber Sec is. Different companies classify CyberSec differently. The chances of Information Security encroaching CyberSec is very high in jobs. Usually I-Sec and C-Sec roll up to CISO in smaller orgs. In larger orgs like Banks there is a chance they roll up to I&O. Ala ani Security will not become an infrastructure function. 

Specific work chestoo unde contract jobs chese appudu aa differences teliyavu. The sooner you understand what is Cyber Sec it will benefit you to decide whether or not you want to be in that space. 

In my 10 years of experience in InfoSec I have a decent understanding of CyberSec functionality. In my current org Cyber Sec deals with Perimeter Security (FW, Edge etc), Threat Detection (Splunk), Citrix, NetScaler, Router Security, Public facing internet security, Data Loss Prevention etc. 

This is a very small non-tech company. This has to be the bear minimum IMO. 

Day 0 - you will not know everything. You need to start as an analyst and grow up. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Konchem helpandi bhayya

i want to change my development career to cyber sec

training and placements elaa untay? Throw some light.

Government lo ayithey full jobs unnay... Security clearance untey full paisal dandukovochu

1 minute ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Pay elaa untundi baa

depends baa .......experience batti      full time jobs eekkuva unntay bro............. 

most won't put their cons in contractor hands

11 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Pay elaa untundi baa

Chal.ekva untadi, external.pen testing companies ki clients pay 1000a hr it's like external guys coming and hacking your system.

Yiu need to be very skilled both at network and application , you should be able to hack the system and show them

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Chal.ekva untadi, external.pen testing companies ki clients pay 1000a hr it's like external guys coming and hacking your system.

Yiu need to be very skilled both at network and application , you should be able to hack the system and show them

evari 2500/hr vastundi anaru ba

23 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Cyber Security is very very generic. Cyber Sec is not typically app sec. 

Irrespective of technology and billing try to understand what Cyber Sec is. Different companies classify CyberSec differently. The chances of Information Security encroaching CyberSec is very high in jobs. Usually I-Sec and C-Sec roll up to CISO in smaller orgs. In larger orgs like Banks there is a chance they roll up to I&O. Ala ani Security will not become an infrastructure function. 

Specific work chestoo unde contract jobs chese appudu aa differences teliyavu. The sooner you understand what is Cyber Sec it will benefit you to decide whether or not you want to be in that space. 

In my 10 years of experience in InfoSec I have a decent understanding of CyberSec functionality. In my current org Cyber Sec deals with Perimeter Security (FW, Edge etc), Threat Detection (Splunk), Citrix, NetScaler, Router Security, Public facing internet security, Data Loss Prevention etc. 

This is a very small non-tech company. This has to be the bear minimum IMO. 

Day 0 - you will not know everything. You need to start as an analyst and grow up. 

good post. +69

1 hour ago, jbourne said:

Credentials cheppu Cissp chesinava 

adì chesi kanipinchu 

CISSP is not the a-z of security.... evadu raastado kani job descriptions burada lo esi tannali first.

2 minutes ago, tamu said:

evari 2500/hr vastundi anaru ba

Clients will.pay to.those companies not sure what employee gets it's a very very niche skill they will scan all ports , certs, ip table ekada bokkalau unayi etc etc