Annadhatha Annadhathee !!!

Armanii

8 minutes ago, Armanii said:

82614380_648682469205759_400947736668117

The villagers who have been observing a “non-cooperation movement” since Friday, refused to supply even drinking water, tea and snacks to the police personnel and the restaurants remained closed making it difficult to get food.

39 minutes ago, snoww said:

The villagers who have been observing a “non-cooperation movement” since Friday, refused to supply even drinking water, tea and snacks to the police personnel and the restaurants remained closed making it difficult to get food.

Good copy paste from 7 days old tabloid article

https://dailygamingworld.com/farmers-force-amravati-to-shut-down-over-the-controversy-surrounding-andhra-pradeshs-capital-news-from-india/

5 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Ori babu nuvu ilanti dialogues chepaku bayam.estundi please continue

Did u see any of my posts that are Chandra babu related or lokesh related ?  I also try to avoid posting any party affiliated pics and posts 

Just now, Armanii said:

Did u see any of my posts that are Chandra babu related or lokesh related ?  I also try to avoid posting any party affiliated pics and posts 

They are sick

Some are caste hatredness fanatics

Some are tg batch

2 minutes ago, Armanii said:

Ok ok enduko a direction lo untalu kanapadthundi

8 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

They are sick

Some are caste hatredness fanatics

Some are tg batch

Never posted anything related to caste 

i always believed in amaravathi even though I don’t have any assets or anything near by 

felt Chandra Babu was doing some good and Jagan has a very large scope to do more 

but right now everything happening across state is unrest 

so worried of it 

you might ask why across state? Multiple issues  across state ... 

12 minutes ago, Armanii said:

Yes yyou posted about Lakshmi's NTR actor getting treament at Balakrishna hospital which was fake. It s clearly Chandra babu and Lokesh related. @kothavani fyyi

Just now, pamogudu said:

Yes yyou posted about Lakshmi's NTR actor getting treament at Balakrishna hospital which was fake. It s clearly Chandra babu and Lokesh related. @kothavani fyyi

Idiseyi idiseyi bhaiyya edo try chestunadu anta chesukoni 

3 minutes ago, Armanii said:

Never posted anything related to caste 

i always believed in amaravathi even though I don’t have any assets or anything near by 

felt Chandra Babu was doing some good and Jagan has a very large scope to do more 

but right now everything happening across state is unrest 

so worried of it 

you might ask why across state? Multiple issues  across state ... 

Bro ok genuine question serious ga chepali nuvu underwater tunnel, metro to vijaywada nijanga vastayi anukunava? Vasthe enni rojulo  vastayi anukunav?