may be the universe is sending me signals to become a pulka.

pottipotato

37 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

almost 90% of ids that attack me here are non-pulka.

I feel bad that I'm not giving them enough meat to attack me, and make fools of themselves.

Come over to this side, minority...it’s fun being one, have unpteen reasons to cry and criticise on literally everything..

40 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

almost 90% of ids that attack me here are non-pulka.

I feel bad that I'm not giving them enough meat to attack me, and make fools of themselves.

Babori tharuvatha pulkas leader post kooda kaali gaane vundi. You can try that too 

It's a signal too. 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Come over to this side, minority...it’s fun being one, have unpteen reasons to cry and criticise on literally everything..

Nuvvu minority enti kaka, hardcore jaffa vi ani db mottham talking.

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

which side? I'm solo on this db now. but I just notice that overwhelming attacks on me come from your side only. its the truth. they are pissed off at my attitude to Hindutva, even though everything I say is a fact.

I'm pissed off on your side now.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Ah so you can piggyback on lovemystate and Catch as you are literally incapable of coming up with one sane argument. Couldn't answer lovemystate and chickened out CITI_c$y

@Android_Halwa

see... an example of how desperate some anti-pulkas are to corner me.

this particular asshole is using a pulka he trolls to claim that the person he trolls regularly has one-upped me.

lot of deranged fcuks in this db like this, on the anti-pulka side who can't handle what one id is posting. 

:)

Just now, pottipotato said:

@Android_Halwa

this particular asshole is using a pulka he trolls to claim that the person he trolls regularly has one-upped me.

lot of deranged fcuks in this db like this, on the anti-pulka side who can't handle what one id is posting. 

Each and every  sentence of yours gives away your schizophrenic tendencies. Its futile trying to conceal the condition. I would advise you to go seek medical help asap.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

@Android_Halwa

Another example of trying to piggyback as you are a halfwit scum who can never come up with a sane argument.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Each and every  sentence of yours gives away your schizophrenic tendencies. Its futile trying to conceal the condition. I would advise you to go seek medical help asap.

so u agree with lovemystate now? make up your mind moron. 

don't simply type nonsense, just because you learnt English as a kid. lol.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

so u agree with lovemystate now? make up your mind moron. 

don't simply type nonsense, just because you learnt English as a kid. lol.

This kind of behavior is manifestation of years of trauma . The trauma might be due to bullying or a sense of longing to be superior.