Pregnant Cravings

BeautyQueen

Hehehe im not woman but im getting hungry like a pregnant woman in the middle of the night..I feel like eating biryani, vada or tacos ..

how to supresss these trouble making feelings???!

3 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

Hehehe im not woman but im getting hungry like a pregnant woman in the middle of the night..I feel like eating biryani, vada or tacos ..

Go get the Midnight Biryani and eat ... 

3 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

Insulin resistance start ayyinatlundi..... next time nunchi Thinna tharuvatha edaina dessert thinu small quantity.. (one Indian Spoon)...

4 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Insulin resistance start ayyinatlundi..... next time nunchi Thinna tharuvatha edaina dessert thinu small quantity.. (one Indian Spoon)...

Yes bro i think i have it i can see symptoms melonin production ekuva avthundi which is leading to darker patches on skin and food absorption capability got reduced and even though I eat meats very well my b-12 is horribly low doctors told me to get the pills. But i have to admit I am obese currently as im a big foodie so I must lose over 30 pounds and my age is helping me at this point but it will be too dangerous in coming years. 

15 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Yes bro i think i have it i can see symptoms melonin production ekuva avthundi which is leading to darker patches on skin and food absorption capability got reduced and even though I eat meats very well my b-12 is horribly low doctors told me to get the pills. But i have to admit I am obese currently as im a big foodie so I must lose over 30 pounds and my age is helping me at this point but it will be too dangerous in coming years. 

Take care of your health... I am not going to say excercise blah blah... Choose any outdoor sport which you are addicted to participate in it .. it does not matter whether you are expert in that or not....

21 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Take care of your health... I am not going to say excercise blah blah... Choose any outdoor sport which you are addicted to participate in it .. it does not matter whether you are expert in that or not....

Mana desi la default Tennis or cricket