Wish we had a telugu Ricky Gervais in AP/TG

chittimallu_14

4 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Next hour  MAA disciplinary committee nundi notice osthadhi 

MAA aathcare... fans bayata raallatho kotti sampestharu first pichi pooook janam.

I wish someone with good skills do a similar video and upload on youtube... just bashing them out left right centre and calling out their hypocrisy and stupidity and on nepotism 

33 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

MAA aathcare... fans bayata raallatho kotti sampestharu first pichi pooook janam.

I wish someone with good skills do a similar video and upload on youtube... just bashing them out left right centre and calling out their hypocrisy and stupidity and on nepotism 

+aliya furniturewala 

the part which I didn't like was this bashing on companies like Apple, Amazon, Netflix etc coming into movie/TV business....I mean at least these companies have enough money to entertain us with tons of series/movies...

1 minute ago, no01 said:

the part which I didn't like was this bashing on companies like Apple, Amazon, Netflix etc coming into movie/TV business....I mean at least these companies have enough money to entertain us with tons of series/movies...

he called spade a spade, doesnt matter if you are being entertained by them or not

Also, he called out the hypocrisy of the actors more than that of the companies

4 hours ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Stage meedha nanga chesi vadhiladu motham hollywood ni ... mana telugu lo kooda evadanna ila chesthe bagundu... bunch of stupid "heroes" and bimbo "heroines"

bro veedu Airforce One vesukunnada antha ettestunnavu.. 😜 

good one though

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

bro veedu Airforce One vesukunnada antha ettestunnavu.. 😜 

good one though

veedu eyyale... pakkana "beauties" thread lo oka papa esindi... I quoted that pic poi choodu :lol: