Ala vaikuntapuram

samaja_varagamana

idi kooda just 30 seconds into the video you will know what Im talking about.. initial ga he will be talking fine about the topic... sudden ga simham ani endhuku antadu malli adi punch ani endhuku feel aithadu... zero connection

8 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

chirunavvutho, nuvve nuvve, athadu, khaleja,..... thats it done

comedy param ga manmadhudu and nuvu naku nachav

I feel khaleja was good and his last good movie from him

28 minutes ago, Hector8 said:

guruji anadam koncham apandi vaa... 

asalu 3V dialogues okasari mind petti alochiste .... em chetha rasadu ra anipistadi 

edo rhyming bagundi , telugu bookish padalu vade varaki edo pedda intelli laga anipistadi kani sollu

eg:

andam ga ledu ani amma dialogue lol

agnathavasi lo Khushbu cheppina dialogues okasari vinandi 

He is good at playing the words. Situation batti he uses them. I agree that there are few instances he went over board. He also has philosophy in his dialogues. As a director, I don't adore him, but, he is a good dialogue writer.  Present movies annintilo, trivikram writing influence tho, punch dialogues rathunnaru. Once if you see the difference between trivikram punches and others, you will start appreciatiating his skills. Commercial cinema lo you have to go overboard sometime, he doesn't that with few dialogues but not worse as compared to others.   Punch dialogues ane trend techindi Trivikram, we have to agree that he is atleast good at something.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

konni dilgs avasaram lekunda irikisthadu... that guy had his 3-4 movies of fame and he is done.. 

asalu AD lo simham gaddam dilg endhuku chepthado vadike theliyali... sambandhame undadu... asalu aa dilg ke scope ledu ante adi cheppesi malli last punch manadithe kick antadu.... picha fookodu 

I disagree

agyathavasi lo kooda dialogues baguntayi .. teaser lo kurchi gurinchi oka dialogue untadi .. make to kotti rampam tho kosi etc.. alanti dialogue evadu rayagaladu ?

Aravinda Sametha lo mee thatha katti pattadante adi avasaram.. ultimate dialogue

logical ga alochiste konni bagovu emotional ga alochiste baga set autayi.. also ee madhya writing meeda focus perigindi

20 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

chirunavvutho, nuvve nuvve, athadu, khaleja,..... thats it done

comedy param ga manmadhudu and nuvu naku nachav

+1

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu said:

I disagree

agyathavasi lo kooda dialogues baguntayi .. teaser lo kurchi gurinchi oka dialogue untadi .. make to kotti rampam tho kosi etc.. alanti dialogue evadu rayagaladu ?

Aravinda Sametha lo mee thatha katti pattadante adi avasaram.. ultimate dialogue

logical ga alochiste konni bagovu emotional ga alochiste baga set autayi.. also ee madhya writing meeda focus perigindi

problem adhe... pratih dhaniki antha sollu akkarledu annadhi antunna.... just because it clicked few times and just because he is capable of writing... he tries to showcase them everywhere ... he may be a great writer but he doesnt know where to cut them off sometime... andhuke he he needs a good director to work on his writings ani anipisthadi naku ... 

AD cinema lo swamy nadhi ki poledha scene ki theatre lo nundi dengeddham annantha chirak vachindi... entha sepu theesadu ra ayya aa rotta lo comedy ni , malli adi saalaledhu annattu dhaniki last lo oka paata malli 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

problem adhe... pratih dhaniki antha sollu akkarledu annadhi antunna.... just because it clicked few times and just because he is capable of writing... he tries to showcase them everywhere ... he may be a great writer but he doesnt know where to cut them off sometime... andhuke he he needs a good director to work on his writings ani anipisthadi naku ... 

AD cinema lo swamy nadhi ki poledha scene ki theatre lo nundi dengeddham annantha chirak vachindi... entha sepu theesadu ra ayya aa rotta lo comedy ni , malli adi saalaledhu annattu dhaniki last lo oka paata malli 

agreed kani ippudu unna egos tho ante konchem kastame

and trivikram ego kooda peddadi

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Ee logic prakaram Anni commercial movies lo regular dialogues and scenes avasaram ledu as audience can guess what the next scene would be. Then, why do directors still do the regular potboilers? And why are these movies being commercially successful? The reason I think is that they don't for the general audience who aren't smart needs to understand. This is the reason movie going audience mentality is different between Indian and US, since they audience iq levels are different. 

But, looks like you have high regards for Trivikram, since he is playing out the movies for general audience, which you think is so easy to understand, you don't like it.

11 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

inko +1

26 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Mana OA star vallu varjun baga chesadaa??

Yup - movie routine story but baagundhi... 

1st half - good, fast ga vellipotundhi

2nd half - lengthy, but good ..... 

overall, MB thadi guddesukovachu inka 

14 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

echo that

8 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Ee logic prakaram Anni commercial movies lo regular dialogues and scenes avasaram ledu as audience can guess what the next scene would be. Then, why do directors still do the regular potboilers? And why are these movies being commercially successful? The reason I think is that they don't for the general audience who aren't smart needs to understand. This is the reason movie going audience mentality is different between Indian and US, since they audience iq levels are different. 

But, looks like you have high regards for Trivikram, since he is playing out the movies for general audience, which you think is so easy to understand, you don't like it.

not sure what are you trying to say, i actually read your reply twice but seriously naku ardham kaale nuvvem cheppalanukunnavo overall ga... only in parts I could understand

im not talking about scenes here... but just the stupid play of words he makes for a simple scene and stretches them in most of the cases, thats his style I get it but getting called guruji for that is what we are talking about

and no other director gets called "guruji" for those kinds of scenes (or potboilers like you said)... the whole point of th discussion in this thread is because someone said stop calling him guruji as he isnt all that great... and I kind of agreed with him and putting my points...