Day in the Life of a PhD (Cancer Research)

Catch

8 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Willing to pay but most articles are spread out on multiple platforms.. was asking if there were any consolidated libraries that can be used by the general public.

Ahh, web of knowledge is what you need.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, galiraju said:

I not downplaying your financial ability; it is just that i am against publishers making while all the research in this country is funded by taxpayer money ;)

Opensource journals are not as good quality as peer-reviewed. Nature Scientific Reports and Nature Communications are examples, they only have IF of 5 and 10, very low for Nature standards.

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Deggare UPenn, Temple and Drexel unnayi.. choodamani cheptha 

I have a few friends (phd and postdoc) at Penn, I don't recommend the other two.

4 minutes ago, Minniee said:

hey post some more indian housewives videos ade makeup chupista and house chupista unde video vesavga inkonni veyyi

If it is recommended in YT, I will post it.

Just now, Catch said:

Opensource journals are not as good quality as peer-reviewed. Nature Scientific Reports and Nature Communications are examples, they only have IF of 5 and 10, very low for Nature standards.

dunno what ur talking aboutEBU67TwmRgyPhRzWCIyeFWGzuFKp62Rvye8LtrGG I was just giving him a russian wbpage where he can download anything. 

1 minute ago, Catch said:

I have a few friends (phd and postdoc) at Penn, I don't recommend the other two.

Penn is Penn State. Upenn is University of Penn