Attackers of jnu

Gnan_anna

Rara mr brahmi aka karpoiram...vachi kakkesi po...of course nuvvu kakkindhi malla nuvvey thintav anuko...

Uppu karpoorambu nandu okka polika nundu....chuda chuda comments verayaa...shingadu nandu eee karpoorambu verayaa...vishwadhabhi raama karpooram maadaaa...

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/jnu-tapes-part-2-india-today-exposes-komal-sharma-the-masked-woman-in-viral-video-of-jnu-violence-1636038-2020-01-11

visham emundhi ra? I don't even know who this komal sharma is.

I made no comment on JNU attacks, except to expose the lie Spartan claimed.

nuvvu enduku eguruthunnav. lol.

what did I claim about JNU attacks.. please tell. lol.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

visham emundhi ra? I don't even know who this komal sharma is.

I made no comment on JNU attacks, except to expose the lie Spartan claimed.

nuvvu enduku eguruthunnav. lol.

what did I claim about JNU attacks.. please tell. lol.

m@g1x

• Haha 1

why do you think anyone with some brain in this db never engages with me in an argument? because they know they will lose.

I'm airtight with all my arguments, and there's no way you can penetrate my sound logic and factts that i bring to conversation.

you can, if you are smarter than I am. but u know that you are not smarter than I'm.

u have atleast that level of self awareness, right? hope to god you do, because I'll crush you everytime u pick up a topic with me.

don't get carried away because a bunch of losers 'liked' your comments.

They are still trying to talk to me, and that makes them losers.

if you persist, u will join them too :)

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

why do you think anyone with some brain in this db never engages with me in an argument? because they know they will lose.

I'm airtight with all my arguments, and there's no way you can penetrate my sound logic and factts that i bring to conversation.

you can, if you are smarter than I am. but u know that you are not smarter than I'm.

u have atleast that level of self awareness, right? hope to god you do, because I'll crush you everytime u pick up a topic with me.

Uppu karpoorambu nandu okka polika nundu....chuda chuda comments verayaa...shingadu nandu eee karpoorambu verayaa...vishwadhabhi raama karpooram maadaaa...

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

I'm still waiting for you to tell me why you invoked me in this thread.

did I claim something about JNU? lol.

Cherapaku Ra chedevu

Yadhbhavam thadhbhavathi...

Just now, pottipotato said:

this gnanam leni dhunna is trolling his own thread.

funny fellow.