GC raagane meeru chese modati pani enti?

RPG_Reloaded

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

There you go . Fixation to andaru undaleru . It feels like lost freedom and Claustrophobic for me . Career lo okati expect chesi Vella but Realized not worth it at all . Expensive lesson learned. 10 k bokka now Pote poyindi but I want vidudala vidudala  <arundhati vidudala gif here please>  . silent_I1

Malli back to Utah pothunnava akka. 

3 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Ayithe ippudu notice period lo unnavanamaata.. 

Inkaa ivvale baa

card chthilo padagane collegue aunties ki party, manager gadiniki resignation istha

7 minutes ago, snoww said:

Malli back to Utah pothunnava akka. 

Yes sir but don’t know how to resign here . Need to talk to lawyer . Emanna legal conditions untayemo teledu . Akkada set they are happy to take me back . In fact told me yesterday when I went excited to take you back . Welcome back home ani chepparu ^^

Daddy- daughter talk kuda ayyindi ma senior manager to . Niku Akkada ney career progress untundi honestly . Manager laga kadu fatherly figure ga cheptunna . 1 Month is too early to adjust ani kuda cheppadu  saying he is excited to welcome me back ani . #~`

28 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah employer contribution undadu . We can earn 30-40 k more in consulting just bare min . How much is that contribution compared to what we earn ? 

40k for 30 years with inflation accounted for will not add up to 2-2.5 million. Also consider tax bracket advantages. Moreover, what they cut for 401k now is at a higher tax bracket. Later you can withdraw it at a lower tax bracket. You cannot have that money staying put. You really have to invest and get it right for that money to be anywhere near. Even if you invest the entirety into capital markets, it is taxed. What about taking a house etc? With contracting you are moving about and not having a home and hence will be paying rent - which otherwise could have gone into your home loan. Will you buy a home at 65? 

7 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Inkaa ivvale baa

card chthilo padagane collegue aunties ki party, manager gadiniki resignation istha

Super already full planned anamata good luck.. 

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

40k for 30 years with inflation accounted for will not add up to 2-2.5 million. Also consider tax bracket advantages. Moreover, what they cut for 401k now is at a higher tax bracket. You really have to invest and get it right for that money to be anywhere near. Later you can withdraw it at a lower tax bracket. You cannot have that money staying put. Even if you invest the entirety into capital markets, it is taxed. What about taking a house etc? With contracting you are moving about and not having a home and hence will be paying rent - which otherwise could have gone into your home loan. Will you buy a home at 65? 

I don’t live for money .  Btw I am buying home in 6 months . Life is to enjoy not to calculate like this . For me this is pathetic life . I love my life and live in my terms . 

GC vaste Mostly no change in lifestyle or any 

best thing is, you dont need to worry about visa tensions and top best is u can now plan india trip when ever u want, how ever u want even for a week thats the best and main change. rest ur lifestyle wont change much, probably u might change job or location but thats not easy to move since u have family and kids, so get a blue label drink and sleep strees free kadu kadu visa tension free 

16 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes sir but don’t know how to resign here . Need to talk to lawyer . Emanna legal conditions untayemo teledu . Akkada set they are happy to take me back . In fact told me yesterday when I went excited to take you back . Welcome back home ani chepparu ^^

Daddy- daughter talk kuda ayyindi ma senior manager to . Niku Akkada ney career progress untundi honestly . Manager laga kadu fatherly figure ga cheptunna . 1 Month is too early to adjust ani kuda cheppadu  saying he is excited to welcome me back ani . #~`

FT job ki legal conditions em vundadu.

you might have to return sign on bonus and relocation expenses they paid. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

FT job ki legal conditions em vundadu.

you might have to return sign on bonus and relocation expenses they paid. 

Okay . Evi evarito matladali ? Notice period emanna untunda ? 3 weeks okay na ? I also don’t know how to initiate this talk :(

20 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Okay . Evi evarito matladali ? Notice period emanna untunda ? 3 weeks okay na ? I also don’t know how to initiate this talk :(

Notice period is just courtesy , not mandatory . But 2 weeks normally . HR will tell you once you make your resignation official about monetary terms. 

Edo oka reason seppi resign Anu.

Just now, snoww said:

Notice period is just courtesy , not mandatory . But 2 weeks normally . HR will tell you once you make your resignation official about monetary terms. 

Edo oka reason seppi resign Anu.

Pelli , boy friend , missing family , h1 visa GC situation etc etc

41 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

40k for 30 years with inflation accounted for will not add up to 2-2.5 million. Also consider tax bracket advantages. Moreover, what they cut for 401k now is at a higher tax bracket. Later you can withdraw it at a lower tax bracket. You cannot have that money staying put. You really have to invest and get it right for that money to be anywhere near. Even if you invest the entirety into capital markets, it is taxed. What about taking a house etc? With contracting you are moving about and not having a home and hence will be paying rent - which otherwise could have gone into your home loan. Will you buy a home at 65? 

Retirement at 40 possible aa?