GC raagane meeru chese modati pani enti?

RPG_Reloaded

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Not saying you are, but you did mention it as one the reasons if not the reason. If you don’t like your current job that is fine. People on 401k don’t calculate throughout their life anyway. Lite, enjoy with your savings.

No it’s not the main reason . I went to FT for a reason I felt I can’t reach that target in next 3-4 years and I don’t want to compromise years for something which is too far to achieve . FT is and was a compromise . Nothing about work I will do the same even in other place . It’s super flexible with wfh options too here . Hard to explain ley . Lite .

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

65 years tarvata jarigedanikosam, apati varaku oka job lo arrest ayi vundadam is something unthinkable for a person like me..

I mean..if you have worked from 25 till 65, You should have saved enough or make investments worth 2-3 million at least if not, trust me it makes no sense to work. I might be able to have 2-3 mil at 65, but what good are those savings at 65 ? to pay for senior living accomodation and nursing,therapy expenses and occasional family get  together. .

etlundi ante, zindagi bhar pani chesi  musali tanam lo bills kattanike ne kada...

I mean, if you don't have any other plan other than to work till 65 in your favourite job, that makes sense but just for the sake of 401k and pension if you are working , then...

What about health and insurance at that age? All the upkeep at that age comes from your pocket only no. If you can’t afford those min things it will be difficult. Mana pillala manaku pettaru but you will want to give some of it to your kids or grand kids. 401k can be given to them too. You are not going to make your kids pay for your mistakes now are you? What if you are short of money at the age of 75? What then? Asale @Catch gaadu cancer research antu vintha mandhulu kanipettela undu.

Also, who says you cannot live a happy and fulfilling life while saving at the same time?  Saving for retirement is a minimum expected thing. You are not building a space ship. 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Consulting lo Ippudu manesi between projects a month potune unna . Can go for 3 months too if we have money daniki GC enduku ? 2017 lo I took 3 months vacation quitting a job  . India - Australia - Hawaii . Paisal priority kakapote Emundi Ippudu kdua povachu.

3 months vacation ki pote job undadu kada ante status ki prob ayinatte.. vachaka ventane job ravali ante adi depends on market and luck so appudu taxes ki maname katti pay check run cheyinchukovali

7 hours ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

My case# IT job quit @3$%

30 years.. Oct lo Ochidi.. India trip after 10 years.. Verey country ki pellam ki teliyakunda poya.. Eda pada Tinder lo papal patta unna yenmidi rojulo .... Different IT job looking.. Daniki prepare kavali.. That's it.. Already 1099 medha working for 10 years so pedda tax difference emi le..

Andaru same story ee.. Baaaga balisi untey restaurant pedtharu 4 or 5 mandi kalisi.. And sakka naki pothadi.. IT lo beating eee andaru final ga..

16 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

3 months vacation ki pote job undadu kada ante status ki prob ayinatte.. vachaka ventane job ravali ante adi depends on market and luck so appudu taxes ki maname katti pay check run cheyinchukovali

Job consulting lo quit cheste I mean quitting as consulting at client location why status issue ? It’s vacation . You are still employee of your employer . Out of country unte why you pay taxes and run payroll  @JAMBALHOT_RAJA

If I know my project is ending I immediately fly out of country . Vacation ki vacation leave evadini adukovakkarledu on top of it tirigi vachelopala job vastundi . Out of country kabatti no need to run payroll .  Why paying to ekkada govt rather enjoy with that money ? In that case naku Phoenix lo padaledu I had health issue so haayiga manesa . 

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

What about health and insurance at that age? All the upkeep at that age comes from your pocket only no. If you can’t afford those min things it will be difficult. Mana pillala manaku pettaru but you will want to give some of it to your kids or grand kids. 401k can be given to them too. You are not going to make your kids pay for your mistakes now are you? What if you are short of money at the age of 75? What then? Asale @Catch gaadu cancer research antu vintha mandhulu kanipettela undu.

Also, who says you cannot live a happy and fulfilling life while saving at the same time?  Saving for retirement is a minimum expected thing. You are not building a space ship. 

Vokay vokay...401k is the ultimate goal in life vundali antav...

401k muddu..migitavi evi vaddu..!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

What is the purpose of kids ya?

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Vokay vokay...401k is the ultimate goal in life vundali antav...

401k muddu..migitavi evi vaddu..!

minimum does not mean ultimate 

+_(

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Job consulting lo quit cheste I mean quitting as consulting at client location why status issue ? It’s vacation . You are still employee of your employer . Out of country unte why you pay taxes and run payroll  @JAMBALHOT_RAJA

If I know my project is ending I immediately fly out of country . Vacation ki vacation leave evadini adukovakkarledu on top of it tirigi vachelopala job vastundi . Out of country kabatti no need to run payroll .  Why paying to ekkada govt rather enjoy with that money ? In that case naku Phoenix lo padaledu I had health issue so haayiga manesa . 

Country lo unte ok in case out of country 2 months velli vaste poe daggara question adagochu how did you keep your job after so many months vacation ? What is your work location ? Ani adigite Em cheptam.. it just depends on pure luck ani anukuntuna... na friend okadu 6 months try chesi job ravatledu ani India velli inko 6 months tarvata vachadu and no questions asked at poe but a lot was going through in his mind back then while returning.. aa tension undadu kada gc unte