Money

meri_zindagi

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

ee db lo andaru friends ki pranam isthaaru... vallaku ye kashtam vachhinaa, mana kashtam anukuni ee db lo post chesi help aduguthaaru... 

Oka frnd ki frnd ga, I approve this !!!

13 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Zelle transfer

Good, send some texts like, i gave you loan total of this amount and you promised me to pay back, plz tell me when you can return it ani.... vaadu iche replies kuda proof laga use cheskochu

43 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

You need to drag him to court (not small claims) and place a judgment on him, garnish wages, place a lien on his properties, send to collection, place on his credit... His credit will suffer for 7 years!

first document with reminders and set a deadline before filing the law suit.

Post your question on Avvo.com

Thanks

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

ee thread lo 17K.. pakka thread lo 35K.. yevvadu thaggadam ledu... baagane isthunnaaru "friends" ki ... 

Nenu morning $35k thread chusi... Ela istaru anukunna. Live lo chusaka realized

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Nenu morning $35k thread chusi... Ela istaru anukunna. Live lo chusaka realized

not sure what it is... but friends lo money isthe, they don't feel responsible to give it back.. i lost some money by loaning it to couple of friends.. valla daggara unnaa ivvadam ledu... not big amount.. so lite thiskunnaanu.. 

I don't know much about guys. But really sad in case of girls. It's not easy for them to handle everything all by themselves. And obviously good ones are easy to be cheated. Intlo chepthe Inka ma mida nammakam potundi. Inka bf's gurinchi cheppe Pani ledu. Next time every action judge chestaru.