Telugu youth next gen (20-25)

lovemystate

22 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Everything except highlighted part is agreeable. Are you from VJW area and most of the people around you from that area?  Because, rest of the other district people too speak Telugu similar to VJW. Is it hard to identify it since their slang/accent is different?

Offcourse non-KG vaalla accento easy ga telsipodhhi 80s 90s movies lo mana vaallu British valla character esi matlade English ki actual London Dora la ki unna diff lekka telsipodhhi

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Offcourse non-KG vaalla accento easy ga telsipodhhi 80s 90s movies lo mana vaallu British valla character esi matlade English ki actual London Dora la ki unna diff lekka telsipodhhi

WHat is KG? Krishna - Godavari?

12 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Anna... Jagan ann invaded and distroyed kada....

pulkas saying Jaggay anna deceived app ppl and decimated Amaravathi 

Jaffas getting high when farmers are agitating and crying on roads 

58 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Everything except highlighted part is agreeable. Are you from VJW area and most of the people around you from that area?  Because, rest of the other district people too speak Telugu similar to VJW. Is it hard to identify it since their slang/accent is different?

Nothing like that.  Most Telugu youth come from four major areas to me - Hyd, Vjw,vizag and others(nellore, RS, TG).  Previously all used to speak good robust telugu whatver maybe the slang or accent. But nowadays hyd and vizag they speak like imported telugu heroines. I think the major reason is lack of outsider influence in vjw thats all. nothing more.

59 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Present generation boys antha Cho Chweet type vunnaru.  Edo punch kosam matladutaaru kaani discussion lo depth vundadu... They are so shallow to understand morality and have values.

Agreed. Prathi dhaantlo edho excitement undali, punch undali. Natural curiosity ..range dhaati vere vallaotho freindship cheyyali anna kuthuhulam kooda thakkuva.

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

I think they are generally dissapointing. They are Ok in learning technical stuff - some of them. But absolutely weak in moral issues. Zero pride in telugu ancestry - most of them do not even know the achievements or struggles of their ancestors. "Hanuman complex" when it comes to north indians. Only contentment in spending money and earning money. Very poor Telugu language skills except if from vjw and adjoining areas. Previously even vizag, nellore, hyderabad used to be good. Lack of manliness in thoughts - lots of silly laughter and expressions.

I feel generation ki generation ki madya gap emo man

10-15 yrs dfifference unte chalu difference kanipisthundhi manaki clear ga... mana mundhu gen mana gen lo unna kontha mandhi jaffas ni chusi thittukuni untaru... same is going on....

every gen will not accept the previous gen or the coming gen... jeevitha sathyam... nannu nammu

Image result for brahmi gifs dookudu

2 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

I feel generation ki generation ki madya gap emo man

10-15 yrs dfifference unte chalu difference kanipisthundhi manaki clear ga... mana mundhu gen mana gen lo unna kontha mandhi jaffas ni chusi thittukuni untaru... same is going on....

every gen will not accept the previous gen or the coming gen... jeevitha sathyam... nannu nammu

Image result for brahmi gifs dookudu

Maybe. But telugu language skills aithe thagguthunnayi. 

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

obvious ga raja... manaki em telugu ochu compared to gen before us....

nenaithe tv lo oche telugu scrolling fast ga chadhava galanu antha varaku ochu... but, compared to previous gen... mana telugu waste...

same is going on raja

just chill

56 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

eedu aavu vyasam rasinattu atu tirigi itu tirigi upper caste antadu ..

aaavu ambaaaaa anunu

Uppercaste Pure breed KG Pulka galllu atu itu thirigi

Down Down north indian brahmin(dungflinger) and langala domination  ani cheppi

jai CBN tho prasangam mugisthaaru 

• Haha 1

I think they are generally dissapointing. They are Ok in learning technical stuff - some of them. But absolutely weak in moral issues. Zero pride in telugu ancestry - most of them do not even know the achievements or struggles of their ancestors. "Hanuman complex" when it comes to north indians. Only contentment in spending money and earning money. Very poor Telugu language skills except if from vjw and adjoining areas. Previously even vizag, nellore, hyderabad used to be good. Lack of manliness in thoughts - lots of silly laughter and expressions.

Are love da lo uncle ga ..nuvvu ne sollu puu post lu ...okasari josh talks chudu chala mandi unnaru better than us 

13 minutes ago, The_Mentalist said:

obvious ga raja... manaki em telugu ochu compared to gen before us....

nenaithe tv lo oche telugu scrolling fast ga chadhava galanu antha varaku ochu... but, compared to previous gen... mana telugu waste...

same is going on raja

just chill

Ee raja la endhira nayana. My telugu is pretty good .. my brothers and cousins is not bad at all.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Mana parents generation was the first generation that started sending their kids to english medium schools enmass.  Ma vaadu english lone matladuthunnadu anna presige affected this generation.  Mana parents tho compare chesthe manam taggincham, next gen inka taggincharu.....

13 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Are love da lo uncle ga ..nuvvu ne sollu puu post lu ...okasari josh talks chudu chala mandi unnaru better than us 

Better than you emo.. naakaithe ekkado okaru kanpadthunnaru whom I can accept as good well rounded.

mananu chusi mana old generation itlage feel avtharu...idi common a kada uncle..