Need help mulesoft.. soap 2-way ssl WS expert?

Lannister123

We are trying to consume a soap web service which requires two way ssl and i need to configure that in mule soft rivht now running into an issue where am receving a soap fault. 

I am just getting this..not sure if this a problem with my request.. the same request works fine in SoapUI. could it be the headers? because WSC connector does build the header.. i am building the body in transform message to match what i have in soapUI.

<?xml version='1.0' ?>
<env:Envelope xmlns:env='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'>
<env:Body>
<env:Fault>
<faultcode>env:Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>Internal Error</faultstring>
</env:Fault>
</env:Body>
</env:Envelope>

9 minutes ago, Lannister123 said:

I am just getting this..not sure if this a problem with my request.. the same request works fine in SoapUI. could it be the headers? because WSC connector does build the header.. i am building the body in transform message to match what i have in soapUI.

<?xml version='1.0' ?>

🤔

41 minutes ago, Lannister123 said:

<?xml version='1.0' ?>

Could be some formatting issue in ur transform message, just try to invoke ws without any transformations & see if it works or not.

i compared the soap request with the request that i am sending in Mule. They are the same.. do you know how to troubleshoot these things in general.. right now i am just shooting in the dark..

2 minutes ago, Lannister123 said:

i compared the soap request with the request that i am sending in Mule. They are the same.. do you know how to troubleshoot these things in general.. right now i am just shooting in the dark..

No bro - just very little knowledge. 

1 hour ago, Lannister123 said:

<?xml version='1.0' ?>

check formatting again , beyond compare lanti tool lo oka sari request compare chesi choodu , spaces etc yemainda undi vuntayi

Sometimes this is just because of bad request formatting

I'm not very familiar with Mulesoft but Datapower lo aithe they can tell what is the exact request being sent from logs , adi pattukoni compare it to SOAPUI

two way SSL antunnavu kabbati SOAPUI might be adding some info before sending this (compare it exactly to that request)

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

Try doing the SSL Debug and see what comes out of it

SSL debug enable chesa.. i see ssl handshake happening successfully. but when it comes to the request, it throws that error. also just curious .. is that a validation error on our side... or is it the server on their side that is throwing that error.. vallani adigithe we don't see your request at all antunnaru.. 

25 minutes ago, Thanos said:

check formatting again , beyond compare lanti tool lo oka sari request compare chesi choodu , spaces etc yemainda undi vuntayi

Sometimes this is just because of bad request formatting

I'm not very familiar with Mulesoft but Datapower lo aithe they can tell what is the exact request being sent from logs , adi pattukoni compare it to SOAPUI

two way SSL antunnavu kabbati SOAPUI might be adding some info before sending this (compare it exactly to that request)

comparing lo problem entante... the header has so much stuff.. securitytoken digest algorithm.. signature etc etc.. compare chesina same undavu.. only thing i made sure is that the body is the same..which has  just three parameters. ssl debug enable chesa ..i can see the exact request and response.. i copied the request from logs to soap ui and it works in soapui.. it could be a problem with something else.. but adi cheppadu.. anni trail and error cheyalsi vastundi.. i wish it tells me the exact problem..

42 minutes ago, Lannister123 said:

SSL debug enable chesa.. i see ssl handshake happening successfully. but when it comes to the request, it throws that error. also just curious .. is that a validation error on our side... or is it the server on their side that is throwing that error.. vallani adigithe we don't see your request at all antunnaru.. 

Port issues ?? 

Firewall issues ??